Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Surprise game, I'm mafia again in this game :D
  2. Pikochu

Okay, so I read through the thread. FIrst impressions: funnier at least has an active scum read, though I find the reason to be flimsy at best. funnier's scum read is basically reduces down argument from meta. Mido is at least providing some analysis of the roles though I'm not sure if the...
  3. Pikochu

Apologies for my absence. I'm currently sick with hives and stuffy nose. I'll catch up on the thread once I'm a little bit better.
  4. Pikochu

It would be funny and quite hairpulling if Rain pulled an Olive in this game also. Right now, it is reminiscent of what Olive did in the game. Anyways, I find Dekunut and Rain's action to be a bit too coincidential. With Deku's last-minute vote on Contrainer for the purposes of just getting a...
  5. Pikochu

Unvote: Doctor Flopster Well, I guess we will have to find out if the claim is legit or not. I'm not sure whether or not if these claims should be outed right away though in the event that mafia does have abilities to role block or not. Max, any thoughts on Rainami's blueprint or role claim?
  6. Pikochu

Vote: Doctor Flopster Once mafia in my game, she must be mafia in this game too! :P
  7. Pikochu

Confirmed
  8. Pikochu

I'm in. Now, where are my other mafia comrades from the last game?
Back
Top Bottom