Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

What do you want to hear from me about? I'm sure that question was directed towards me: some move types would only do a normal amount of damage. No, I'm just not interested in claiming to HD as I didn't trust him. Starting to have fewer doubts on HD though given what has happened last night...
  2. Pikochu

I'm not sure if we can easily make the assumption that the 2HP came from one person. Hey, what's up. I can only evolve at night too. And specifically, I could only evolve within the first three nights. I don't see the point of looking at other player's meta. I think it is worth commenting...
  3. Pikochu

Do you have any plans on making the massclaim public in a timely manner, preferably by the end of the phase?
  4. Pikochu

Oh hey, I see myself in the thread! Hello past me! My mistake, that was Mega Lopunny.
  5. Pikochu

See Max's response: I pretty much echo this sentiment. The fact that Human is pushing for a private mass claim and being a central person for info couple with working who ultimately doesn't have an interest with a town win raises red flags. Unvote: DawningWinds Vote: HumanDawn Got another...
  6. Pikochu

Quoted for emphasis. If we accept the premise that legendary Pokemon are only mafia (which we probably shouldn't), that would give mafia a complete cover-up to fake claim. And I'm not even sure if we can exactly say this game is Gen 4 exclusively. You also have to consider Monferno...
  7. Pikochu

Gonna reply to each post as I read the thread. Apologies if I miss the upcoming context in the thread. That's the expectation. @Calvin ッ , can you confirm that decimal damage gets rounded up? Why are you insisting on a mass claim in private when we can do a mass claim in-thread? I'm not...
  8. Pikochu

Well, that's interesting. Here are the possibilities that I could think of: 1. Mafia forgot the kill 2. Mafia targeted a protected/bulletproof player 3. Mido probably targeted two players who happened to be the kill target and was protected in some way. This would make the assumption that the...
  9. Pikochu

Sorry for the lack of response. Holy shit, there's lots to discussion. In re Mega's Miller claim: Standard miller claim really, not sure what to do with it in Day 1. Probably gonna be more useful as the game goes on. In re Mido's ITP claim: I don't know if we should take the ITP Lyncher-Bus...
  10. Pikochu

Confirmed
Back
Top Bottom