Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Aw man, darn! I thought I got away and being arsonist! Ah well. Fun game though! Did you enjoy the game? Oh yeah. Bit twisty but it's an interesting setup. This game was very... Unique. What did you think of the concept? Likewise, I thought it was interesting that everyone is ITP. What did...
  2. Pikochu

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

I'm starting to think that either all these ITP claims are fake or that most of the game are ITPs and town has to find the non-harmful ITPs.
  3. Pikochu

WHERE ARE ALL THESE SURVIVORS COMING FROM?!?!?!
  4. Pikochu

Unvote: DawningWinds No, because you do set yourself of being policy lynch if we don't have any viable suspects. All it really does at best is to get mafia not to kill you. But then it would be plausible that you're just trying to hide in cover. That being said, I am willing to believe your...
  5. Pikochu

Vote: DawningWinds What do you have against guitars?!
Back
Top Bottom