Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I actually do while driving, just so I have some background noise where I don't have to completely focus on but also not fall asleep. v using phone to type out their post
  2. Pikochu

I believe I have done so already. v Doesn't have anything planned for Halloween yet.
  3. Pikochu

No, I haven't been doing any anime-related stuff in a long time. v Has some sort of spell or grammar checker running.
  4. Pikochu

Recycling day is tomorrow and I haven't taken it out so yes :P v Has put off doing certain chores
  5. Pikochu

Oh man, I have no idea where to begin to express my hate. v Has a profile theme for Halloween this year
  6. Pikochu

I don't. I don't really have much a reason to take supplements. v Should be cleaning something instead of posting
  7. Pikochu

Nope! No pets at all in my place. v is trying to come up with an original assumption.
  8. Pikochu

I do! v Like pickled foods
  9. Pikochu

Surprisingly, I don't. I prefer the doughy and light donuts and cream makes it more heavy. v Is able to wake up at the right time without an alarm clock
  10. Pikochu

I actually haven't visited the Northwest. Gotta change that soon. v Has more than one electronic device on the table
  11. Pikochu

Oh yeah. One of the major components of a good sandwich is good bread. v Agrees that good bread is important for a good sandwich :P
  12. Pikochu

Done that before. v Had a piece of fruit in the past 6 hours.
  13. Pikochu

Actually, not really. Most of the other languages I know are at a conversational level. v Has a gif somewhere in their avatar or sig
  14. Pikochu

Hm, I'm not sure if a whole bag of those mini cheddar cheese counts. v Does not have a gif anywhere on their profile.
  15. Pikochu

Oh man, I would like to think I did but I"m not sure if I have. v Has a Youtube playing in the background
  16. Pikochu

Baby don't hurt me if I'm listening to it right now :P v is within reaching distance of something to eat or drink
  17. Pikochu

Love it. v Is currently thinking about something else as they are reading this
  18. Pikochu

Got one from China, North and South Korea, Russia, Vietnam, Japan, Mexico and Cuba. It's somewhere buried in my drawer. v Has a broken link in the sig.
  19. Pikochu

Does Pikachu count as a starter? If so, yes. v Has more likes than posts
  20. Pikochu

I'm a terrible dancer and I"m not really into it. v Has made an assumption before in this thread
Back
Top Bottom