Search results for query: *

1. Pilup99

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I didn't like it as much as Zekrom when it first came out, too fluffy, but it's grown on me. Dunsparce
  2. Pilup99

I like it, I think it has a cool air about it. Made a good appearance in the Origins special as well. Lanturn
  3. Pilup99

I was never a fan of it until it pulled heavy weight in my (ultimately failed) Nuzlocke of Y. Now I have a bit of respect for it. Druddigon
  4. Pilup99

Lol Skiploom has shown up like three times in the past page or two. I like Poliwag, I've always been a fan of it's entire evolution family. Sigilyph
  5. Pilup99

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of the Simis. I like the first stages better. I used a Pansear in White years ago, maybe I'll take a swing with him again, give him another chance. Trubbish
  6. Pilup99

I was honestly a bit disappointed at first, I was hoping it would look more like Kabutops (since Wimpod looks kinda like a non-prehistoric version of Kabuto), but it's design has grown on me. I think it's whole gimmick is pretty cool, too. Honedge
  7. Pilup99

I've never been a huge fan of it, mostly because of Gardenia whooping me every time I enter Eterna (most of the time I haven't had a flying type and I almost never chose Chimchar. So it's my Prinplup with peck doing the heavy lifting xP) But it's got a neat concept I guess. Masquerain
  8. Pilup99

Lol, again? I think it has a neat concept and a unique design. Not in my top 100, but I do like it. Like Natu better though. Durant
  9. Pilup99

Lol whoops xP Sqishy blob of fun, Ditto just wants to be loved for who it is. Alolan Golem
  10. Pilup99

I love Skarmory! I used to think it was a Gen III Pokemon when I was younger, because you can find it on Route 113. I used it in my first playthrough of White 2 and had a grand time. I love the concept, too. A giant metal bird of prey is a cool theme.
  11. Pilup99

Big fan, especially after his Mega form came out. I had a lot of fun in my AS run with him. Stunfisk
  12. Pilup99

It unlocked a new level of inanimate object Pokemon. Tyrantrum
  13. Pilup99

It's cute, I was disappointed with its evolutions at first but they've since grown on me. Zebstrika
Back
Top Bottom