Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I love you. ♥
  2. PinkIceFox

Yeah that was basically the best 'evidence' I could think up for the UBs. Can't see Gamefreak doing anything lusty in a pokemon game. Well. Besides that female Kahuna. Now do Wallace, Game freak. The costume's not enough. Imma need a butt shot.
  3. PinkIceFox

That'd make Beauty Lust probably. Maybe the green one is Envy?
  4. PinkIceFox

Dragon evolution: JINGY JANGY JINGLY DOOS! I hope it jingles like a keychain. Type: Null- looks BOSS. Trial person: Wow they're even harder to tell a gender than Bugsy was! ...Also that ash face is not doing this season's art style any favors god that looks stupid as hell.
  5. PinkIceFox

Maybe the title should say "a page has leaked" until someone leaks more than just one page... :P
  6. PinkIceFox

I wonder if an alolan muk would smell better or worse than a regular muk. Now I want Ash to catch one and send it to Oak. Either Kanto Oak or Alola Oak. Either works. Though I would enjoy Kanto Oak's torment at double the Muk.
  7. PinkIceFox

Grimer looks Goofy I love it. My brother had an interesting thought when I pointed out that there are quite a few dark type alolan forms. "Well, Kanto got a steel type when it was introduced, and fairy when fairy was introduced... it never got a dark type." As a dark type lover, I AM ALL FOR THIS.
  8. PinkIceFox

Because human curiosity is a POWERFUL thing. Imagine how I feel: I had to find a good image to share of the dang monsters. :P
  9. PinkIceFox

Yes, female mosquitoes are the only ones that drink blood. I didn't think about it being classed with Beauty though.. good point!
  10. PinkIceFox

They exaggerated the most prominent feature of a female mosquito. That damn needle mouth. Though that part is pretty long on its own when you really look at one. WITNESS THE FACE OF EVIL.
  11. PinkIceFox

Sorry it's late in reply I went to sleep. :P I refuse to pick up sun version for myself while moon version exists. I've always loved moon symbolism (I have a lot of cute fairies sitting on crescent moons and stuff) so when I found out Pokemon Moon was going to be a thing, I knew I HAD to have...
  12. PinkIceFox

:P Thanks to my insomnia and Moon version, if I wanna play at night I'm gonna have to switch my 3DS clock 12 hours. The same goes for my girlfriend if she wants to play Daytime in Sun version. ...that's ironic considering the versions we're getting. Is that the right use of ironic?
  13. PinkIceFox

Hey, I never said I'd be the one with the problem. I know three people who are getting sun and I'm the only one getting moon. I'm angry at the concept itself. And I'm aware of the version separation. I've been playing since Blue version first came out. But there's a difference between Vulpix...
  14. PinkIceFox

That image made me like Moon version's evo even LESS. >-> Here's hoping my girlfriend can even play the game long enough to get a full evolved sun version evo to trade. (She has Muscular Dystrophy... handheld gaming isn't exactly easy for her to pull off) since she loves this one so much more...
  15. PinkIceFox

Some people prefer raising their own pokemon, not getting a fully evolved pokemon from someone else because the pre-evo won't evolve into that pokemon in their version of the game. Even the idea of blocking pokemon from some players like that just seems totally asinine to me. So much so, in...
  16. PinkIceFox

And of course the one I like better is in the version I won't be getting. >-> I know girlfriend loves werewolf's design though so I will at least be able to trade. And she doesn't give pokemon stupid nicknames. Erm... well she doesn't give the pokemon she trades ME stupid nicknames, anyway. She...
  17. PinkIceFox

If the starters have multiple forms like Rockruff's evolution... Please let luchalitten be in Moon Please let luchalitten be in moon. I will be beyond cheesed if I can't get the starter I want because I will only get ONE VERSION. My girlfriend doesn't pick fire starters so I could never ask her...
  18. PinkIceFox

Version exclusive pokemon families are one thing: You can trade for a member of that family and then breed yourself a fresh one to raise on your own. Version exclusive evolutions? You better hope you have a friend willing to IV grind that pokemon for you if you want it exactly how you'd use it...
  19. PinkIceFox

Holy balls, my girlfriend was right. Game freak really IS money grubbing enough to create evolutions you can only get in one version or the other so they can get people to buy more than one version. I was hoping she'd be wrong. what a stupid idea.
  20. PinkIceFox

Garu means wolf? Holy crap Garurumon's name makes sense now. O_O Kinda disappointed that it's two forms instead of two different pokemon. I'm quite fond of split evolution for the most part.
Back
Top Bottom