Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Lovely cute pinky pupper. <3 Ninja'd It is an egg. Natu
  2. PinkIceFox

The concept is fascinating. Wish it had had actual story ties to Arceus and was relevant to the plot. Impidimp
  3. PinkIceFox

Precious child. Sweet heart nose. Sweet big puff bat. I will protect you with my life. Reshiram!
  4. PinkIceFox

I've always found Sandslash to be adorable. Though I can never decide if its spikes would feel like fuzzy spikes or like porcupine needles... which I assume feel like the non-feather parts of large bird feathers since I've never seen a porcupine let alone touched one's quill needle things...
  5. PinkIceFox

I thank the gods every day that Xerneas looks like a more normal deer instead of like.. the forest god in Princess Mononoke. That thing still haunts my nightmares. Claydol!
  6. PinkIceFox

*remembers how difficult Bronzor has been for me when I've attempted to play Diamond and Platinum in the past* o_O *multiplies that due to evolution* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love its design though. I looks pretty neat! --- Gogoat!
  7. PinkIceFox

SMOL SPARKY BUG FRIEND. Protect it with your life it is a precious gift. (o°w°o) Patrat!
  8. PinkIceFox

He got him some tiny arms and a beard. I love him. He looks ridiculous and perfect. Superior Golem. Mega Blastoise
  9. PinkIceFox

At first I was like :| then I was like "naw it's pretty cute" and then Ultra Moon gave me one I could pet and interact with in the overworld and IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER OH MY GOD. Also, its shiny is really freakin rad. Wobbuffet!
  10. PinkIceFox

This thing creeps me right the heck out. Also it's like a mega unown. Seaking!
  11. PinkIceFox

I prefer her brother. Gliscor!
  12. PinkIceFox

ITS GEARS. Meh. Froslass
  13. PinkIceFox

It's a zappy bug, I like it. It looks like a taser. That's awesome. I just wish it were faster. At least it can evolve at the power plant now! Ninetales (Alolan)
  14. PinkIceFox

Cool pointy bishop chess piece! Sneasel (my favorite pokemonnnnn)
Back
Top Bottom