Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I'm aware, my dude. I was trying to be funny. Charizard's one of my faves too
  2. PinkIceFox

Nah man. Charizard wasn't added to test reactions. Charizard was added because someone in GameFreak really freaking loves that pokemon for some reason. I mean, I get it. I love Charizard to death because Charmander was my very first baby but like. For the love of god my dude. Pick a different...
  3. PinkIceFox

400 seems like a good number to me. I mean heck, it's still more than what was in Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Plus I personally prefer that not all pokemon can be found in the region's dex. It makes the population displacement really jarring when you think about how Kanto has less than 150 native...
  4. PinkIceFox

Man I hope they wouldn't give it to her. I don't wanna keep associating Type: Null with the characters who wear the edgelord clothes.
  5. PinkIceFox

Man, if they randomly decided the chimera science project pokemon should be put in a different egg group out of nowhere when Nidorina and Nidoqueen still can't breed, I will set everything on fire and then myself. >: P Seriously, nothing about Silvally and Type Null scream 'European' to me...
  6. PinkIceFox

Again that's an issue that only stems from that person's point of view and play style. Gamefreak has given the option to bring old mons from all the way in Ruby and Sapphire but that doesn't mean they expected everyone to keep doing that, let alone think they would be required to keep doing it...
  7. PinkIceFox

Probably because they don't see it as a problem. They stated the reason they feel they needed to start not having all the pokemon available in a game. It's not a mistake, an error, or anything. It's what they planned on doing. They're not gonna halt everything and go back and reprogram the whole...
  8. PinkIceFox

Silvally cannot breed, likely due to its nature as a weird chimera genetic experiment. And considering the 'evil team' so far is just a bunch of goth girl fanbois, I highly doubt they'd be interested in trying to breed a pokemon that's not capable of it. And if my theory that the league system...
Back
Top Bottom