Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THAT EVIL? :sick:
  2. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

squints at troll post Mannn I just woke up I ain't got the brain space to handle this right now. I will however defend my sweet baby Chikorita until I die. (9-.-)9~zzz At this point I just hope Scorbunny's legs get less twiggy. For whatever reason this bothers me on him even though a lot of...
  3. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Horrified gasp covers Delphox's ears Shh my precious fox baby its okay. You're beautiful. You're perfect. Don't listen to them.
  4. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Oops, started an off topic discussion while trying to defend myself as an after thought. OxO Over the weekend at a flea market festival I ran across a redneck ranting to another about "crazy animal [fricking] people who dress up like animals" who corrupted his niece, so my self defense mode is...
  5. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Not gonna lie, I'm a huge fan of anthropomorphic animal designs so I've got no problem with starters evolving to stand on two legs. In fact most times the anthro designs we get as a final evolution almost always look better than the 'fixed' versions I see in fanart because they have more...
  6. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Incineroar is perfect and I love him. (9o-o)9 who wants to go? Put em up. I'll fight for my heel-wrestling kitty cat's honor.
  7. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well I mean, you don't gotta look it up if you don't want to. I for one want to not be surprised in-game by another fire/fighting starter final evolution. So now more than ever I want to be told what Scorbunny becomes.
  8. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Oi you wanna go m8 no one disses my fire childrens I swear on me mum (9>->)9 The only thing I can say I dislike about the rabbit is its longer legs. I like stubby feets on my critters.
  9. PinkIceFox

SwSh Starters Discussion

Scorbunny I love you and I have decided I like the name Candle for you better than Torch. But I swear to Helix, if you turn into a Fire Fighter... I will not be angry, just disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom