Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I'm still gonna buy it as soon as it comes out. <3 I'm still hype.
  2. PinkIceFox

Man tumblr, I already complained about the simpleness of her outfit and got over it once someone told me it was based on olympic swimwear in the time it took you to get all in an uproar. Step it up. :cool: Also, like a car engine, the machine that is fandom discourse must always be sure to have...
  3. PinkIceFox

Woah I didn't read that post earlier but haha holy hell. I take back what I said earlier about the cloud and swirly thing of the giantification gimmick being on the usual models but just scaled to the point on non-existance until they're needed. That would save too much data space for Gamefreak...
  4. PinkIceFox

I'm not interested in competitive at all and would love that they not shove a ton of gimmick battles down my throat in the main story just so the people who DO play competitive can learn and understand competitive strategy. Put that in a post-game battle facility or something. Call it the Battle...
  5. PinkIceFox

Not gonna lie, even if it doesn't really affect how I play my pokemon games, I'd 100% trade enlarging pokemans for all the old pokemon coming back. I hate battle gimmicks with a passion. If they want to make battles more interesting find another way than adding a new way to stuff a held item...
  6. PinkIceFox

I'd dare to say ORAS is the only time we ever HAD a good post-game.
  7. PinkIceFox

Jokes on you! I would like giant sneasel more than weavile!! :P
  8. PinkIceFox

Man fek all the Pikachu forms. punts a pikachu into a volcano Also I've seen every so often people talking about the gigamax/whatever the hell the gimmick's called forms of pokemon. Can we really count these as forms? THey're just temporary upscaling of the models to be BIG BOIS. Why are we...
  9. PinkIceFox

This isn't your average darkness. THIS IS MAX DARKNESS.
  10. PinkIceFox

alright I can accept that as a reason why she doesn't have real clothes if that's the case. However, those shoes would cause so many problems. xD They'd cause drag and, if they are actually working innertubes, that has to be some kind of safety hazard. I know I wouldn't want my feet floating up...
  11. PinkIceFox

sitting with impidimp as fire rages around me takes off sunglasses Just gonna say I hate the new water gym leader. Her design isn't much beyond 'pretty tan girl with clothes painted on'. Even shelly at least looked like she was wearing real clothes and not bodypaint. And what is going on with...
  12. PinkIceFox

I like Impidimp. U wanna fite m8? (9o-o)9
  13. PinkIceFox

hissssss D:< Its okay Impidimp. I love you. pets Impidimp
  14. PinkIceFox

Sadly my girlfriend stopped being able to play the cumbersome motion control requiring nintendo games due to the disease she has. On top of that, she lives in another state. OwO I Can tell you, I am filled with the fury of 1000 suns and enough salt to absorb the world's oceans. Edit: BUGGERS...
  15. PinkIceFox

Welp my brother just informed me that from what all he's read about Gamefreak's terrible decisions that he's never buying a new pokemon game again. So looks like I won't be getting other-version exclusive pokemon at all since he's literally the only person I know not-online who might have...
  16. PinkIceFox

THey have every right to be mad. However what they choose to do with that anger is another thing entirely. Write up a thought out list of reasons why this is a bad decision? Yes. Calling Gamefreak and everyone associated with the game idiots or directly harassing their tweeter feeds/threatening...
  17. PinkIceFox

Seriibi says that Impidimp is Dark/Fairy. But it doesn't matter what type he is. He is the cutest little critter ever and I love him.
  18. PinkIceFox

It's not really that clear they'll add the rest in later. Though if they actually listen to the fanbase for once I'm thinking they have little choice but to before the fanbase burns itself to the ground.
  19. PinkIceFox

I'm buying Sword regardless because I don't care about bringing pokemon up from older games. Every game's a fresh start for me. And it might well end up at the top of my favorite generations lists. No need to be THAT salty.
  20. PinkIceFox

Sadly there are people who lack patience and will complain aggressively when there are delays. Though I highly doubt those fans anger would ever match what removing non-native pokemon has stirred up.
Back
Top Bottom