Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Kind of hoping for a mythical with a sidequest to it again, since I never got to take part in any past events that had mythical pokemon in it. Then again it'll probably just be 'go to gamestop, get a card with a code on it, put in code, get pokemon dropped into your hands' like the usual anymore.
  2. PinkIceFox

I think its kinda cute too. But I've also found crows in bloodborne cute so
  3. PinkIceFox

Aw I rather like that animation! I'm starting to like him too. (also slowly shaping up lol slow turtle puns intentional or not~)
  4. PinkIceFox

Aw HECK YEAH nightmare ice clown is CANON.
  5. PinkIceFox

TALK OF FOSSILS SPOILERS MAYBE I'm having a LOT of fun world building this gen, y'all.
  6. PinkIceFox

For some reason I don't like the idea of creating a pokemon with a future variant in mind. Why not just make that idea instead? Besides... gen 8 pokemon shouldn't be getting variants until quite a few generations have passed from now. Gens 2, 3, 4, and maybe even 5 have pokemon that could use...
  7. PinkIceFox

Barracudart. Crap that's good. It could evolve into some kinda arrow fish. Barrowcuda. Y'all can't tell me those names are too close. Krokorok and Krookodile's japanese names are Waruvile and Waruvial. My dyslexia struggles to tell the names apart even when they're right dang next to each...
  8. PinkIceFox

God I can imagine gamefreak making a hummingbird hawk moth pokemon. The people who cry "RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS" would say its just another cutiefly, despite cutiefly being based on a different bug.
  9. PinkIceFox

Klefki aggressively shakes keys OBJECT POKEMON ARE TEH BEST. FITE ME (9o-o)9
  10. PinkIceFox

I wouldn't call that blatant, no. (Also yeah I did know about that). Considering it's not the focal point of the image. Plus I wouldn't compare putting the main plot point of the game as a half hidden item on the box art to randomly having two of the same pokemon that is supposed to be a...
  11. PinkIceFox

Haha, I wouldn't know. Since all the leak and thing threads got split up I don't keep track of that stuff anymore. After a quick google jump to see what Eternatus is supposed to be.. I highly doubt they'd stick a third legendary in the background randomly like that, let alone having two right...
  12. PinkIceFox

Apologies in advance if it's already been discussed here but... Found this on Serebii... any thoughts on this? I hope Impidimp evolves into it. It's terrifying and I love every piece of it. Imagine wandering the region at night, wondering if you should set up camp. Then you see something in...
Back
Top Bottom