Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I've never had curry before so I have absolutely no idea what this food would taste like. Kind of disappointing they only let you make one kind of food when they could have had all kinds of dishes and have a 'cookdex' instead of a 'currydex'. I mean, I know why they probably did it. Curry's a...
  2. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Bruh Galar didn't wipe out all the pokemon not-native to their country they just don't let em come in. That said. Oh boy. Sweet, sweet Muk/Trubbish/all the squishy bugs sausages!
  3. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

EMBOAR GRILLS ITSELF
  4. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I can't see them letting your pokemon breed right there in your campsite because they like to be all mysterious as to where the eggs actually come from. Cuz y'know. Can't imply the pokemons be makin the romance dance. Especially since the goons in charge decided Wailord and Skitty are...
  5. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I just combined this with the ditto that turned into humans in gen 7 in my head. THE DITTO REVOLT IS COMING. WE'RE DOOMED. POKECURRY IS PEOPLE.
  6. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Ah dang I haven't thought about the simpsons instant bacon pig in years. :P Too bad they can't be liek Digimon and grow the meat out of the ground.
  7. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

It'll probably be about as 'tedious' as Amie and Refresh are: not at all because you can ignore it completely if it's not your thing.
  8. PinkIceFox

SwSh Camping and Cooking

You guys hear that sound? Its the sound of my ability to role play while playing getting STRONGER. Now put this stuff into the same thing as a secret base and my trainer can finally be a Hobo runaway. And watching my pokemon play together will make Nuzlockes EVEN MORE HEART WRENCHING.
Back
Top Bottom