Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

Yeah, I'm really sad the main-console debut of the main pokemon games is muddied by so much controversy. I'm still super excited for the games myself. My dislikes are really more petty I hate the sports focus on the gyms and the fact there's . Galar's not gonna be looking too good in my...
  2. PinkIceFox

You're putting words in my mouth my dude. I've never once thought a game should be mainly for me. If that were the case I'd be arguing pokemon games should be 70% Pokemon Amie and the photo club, 20% random exploring, and 10% pokemon battles. :D Saying they've removed content because kids don't...
  3. PinkIceFox

This implies kids won't be interested in a game focusing on a wider audience. The fact kids want to play and do play games marketed for older audiences just shows limiting the range of appeal towards 'children' is just holding a game back.
  4. PinkIceFox

I saw that post on reddit a bit ago. I'm still gonna make the joke. :P I think it's funny.
  5. PinkIceFox

Dude I'm still supporting the games and excited for them but even I feel they deserve some flack. is a terrible decision. They did not need to and should not have put that in. The screenshots I've seen do make the wild area look pretty bare-bones. While I still think it's alright and doesn't...
  6. PinkIceFox

I don't hate the games at all and probably never will! But since this seems like the perfect place to safely tackle that reddit list Imma do it here! There are probably unmarked spoilers below! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED. TL;DR- Most of that is entirely an opinion that I...
Back
Top Bottom