Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Imma just copy paste what I said on my blog last night. Unmarked spoilers because at this point I don't know what would count and what doesn't. I've beat the main game: It was a great game. The music was nice (amazing in some places!), especially during gym battles! The world was beautiful...
  2. PinkIceFox

I don't mind rotation but I'm having the same problem. xD I've even temporarily boxed my starter (and sent it out on a pokejob for half a day while I'm getting caught up on sleep and stuff) so I can interact with new pokemon.
  3. PinkIceFox

The games look beautiful to me. It's all a matter of taste. This is exactly the graphical upgrade I expected from Sun/Moon to Sword/Shield.
  4. PinkIceFox

I don't think it's that bad an idea. I really liked Breath of the Wild's voice acting when I originally thought I'd hate it. I feel like not having voice acting takes a bit away from the cutscenes since we see the characters emoting but don't hear the emotion.
  5. PinkIceFox

You mean to say my characters haven't been sassy pieces of work all these years???
  6. PinkIceFox

I liked the wild area station stop because the train dude was like "we can't go on from here there are wooloo on the tracks" or something and I just glanced into the boarding platform area and I just see a wooloo doin' its boulder roll past the doorway at high speeds. This game is delightful.
  7. PinkIceFox

screams at route 3 GIVE ME A FIRE CENTIPEDE, YE DEMONS. Curse 1% encounter rates! CURSE THEM.
  8. PinkIceFox

STep one: One or more pokemon wiht Pickup Step two: Pick up all the mushrooms and nuggets, other items Step three: Holler holler, get dollar.
  9. PinkIceFox

shrug I've been playing JRPGs for years, I'm sure if I looked back I could find ones that did that. It doesn't really bother me at all as I'm an artsy fartsy dumpster fire and can totally understand that sort of thing. Like a town with fall colored leaves and junk under a permanent twilight? MM...
  10. PinkIceFox

Realistic answer? They probably didn't want to mess with the lighting and pallets of the routes and cities too much so the day/night cycle was put in one place only. The towns and routes get exactly the lighting that creates the atmosphere they want them to have. Joke answer? They did it...
  11. PinkIceFox

I've been playing for over 12 hours straight. I haven't gotten to the first gym yet. I'd give this game a 8/10 I'm enjoying it very much. Even my brother who's hated the 3D games and hasn't touched a main one since black and white likes what he's seen. And he's seen a lot. because I keep...
Back
Top Bottom