Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Oh boy here I go disliking again!
  2. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

*aggressively motions to the gen 1 pandering everyone complains about* THEY AINT DOIN THIS FOR THE KIDS. They be doin' it to reel back in the ones what went away before the newer games came out. Y'ar. I don't know why I'm a pirate right now. I need more sleep.
  3. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Talonflame's line is in the DLC. And it's not part of the galar dex, but the island of armor's dex. So technically they did.
  4. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I hope so, because I'd be baffled that removing dislikes is something you can do. Like. Holy shivs.
  5. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I had a feeling this sort of reaction would happen when I saw all the "FREE HONG KONG" posts in the reveal's comment chat section. I approve whole heartedly.
  6. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Yeah, my main gripe with this is Tencent. MOBAs are not my cup of tea, but people like them so a pokemon one can exist in my eyes. I don't hate Pokken either. It's just.. ugh. Tencent. The more I learn about them the more my initial 'oh boy this feels sketchy' gut reaction makes sense. I'm sure...
  7. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Y'know, I like when I can dislike something for more reasons than 'I dont like genre. gaem bad.' So I will wholeheartedly not support this game on the grounds of morality. <3
  8. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Don't you drag lanky spy boi into this he did nothing wrong
  9. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Re-uploading your vids WILL however let me dislike it twice. :P
  10. PinkIceFox

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Apparently mobile gaming is big in China, so it may well be really huge there. But that wouldn't surprise me since a Chinese company is making it. I don't think I'll ever really understand the appeal of a pokemon game where you can only play as one of a small select number of pokemon compared...
Back
Top Bottom