Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Your controversial opinions

I don't want to have to run a game all the way to Goldenrod to get there though. ;-; I play nuzlockes and the last time I started one and lost was before bugsy...
  2. PinkIceFox

Team Aqua is the only villain team plot that makes sense for Hoenn region games. Maxi seems like he's too smart of a guy to not realize 'hey maybe this would end horribly'. So it me it makes sense that they're a rival team trying to stop Archie from doing stupid things. Archie 100% seems like...
  3. PinkIceFox

I still love Charizard. Any vitriol directed towards it on my part is strictly because of Gamefreak's favoritism. Just because its one of my fave starters doesn't mean I want it getting special treatment. Also for pure controversy, for some reason I have never liked a water starter enough to...
  4. PinkIceFox

Sure I don't mind at all. : ) Well with Cynthia she always oversaturated everything for me. Call me a hipster all you want but damn I hate how everyone and their grandma was always like "CYNTHIA BEST CHARACTER HEE HOO" when I was younger and got back into pokemon when HGSS came out. Plus she...
  5. PinkIceFox

I like trubbish and garbador. There I said it. I don't hate gen 1 pokemon getting gimmicks and things more than newer pokemon as much as everyone else does. Since they were the first pokemon made, of course there would be many ways to use them with new gimmicks as opposed to newer pokemon made...
  6. PinkIceFox

Not gonna lie, if having a living world of pokemon where the wild over world mons did more than walk in circle, react to protagonist when they enter their vision cone I would be fine with a restricted dex roster. Man like imagine having following pokemon, camping, AND pokemon amie/refresh with...
  7. PinkIceFox

Pokemon Sword and Shield were great games. Though I'll say the DLC should have probably been in game as post game stuff from the get go... I still had a lot of fun with Shield. I still haven't managed to go through a single play through of Platinum, Black (and by extension, the sequel), and X...
  8. PinkIceFox

Well its less sentimental value and more doing that and then a while down the line someone hears me mention it and is like "OMGWTFBBQ YOU DID WHAT?!". Because part of my aspergers fuels my anxiety with a constant stream of FEAR OF OTHER PEOPLE REACTING TO ME. (Gasp, how horrifying! Well...
  9. PinkIceFox

Oh boy! All my life I've had feelings about things that go against the grain (mainly due to aspergers probably). TIME TO SHARE MY POKEMON ONES. -Dexit was fine. For me I always play using pokemon I caught in the game (mostly because I always put myself into the world in any game I play. Why...
Back
Top Bottom