Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

softly Soon... just gotta play starbound until I'm sleepy and mom will wake me tomorrow to take me to get the game yes. And this will likely be the first and only pokemon game I complete the pokedex for. Unless more games follow this one and give me the link cable item. And nix version...
  2. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

PFfft I joke with my mom like this. There's literally 3 (or two- one might still be being built) within 15 minutes drive from my house. IF IT LATE JUST GO TO ITS HOUSE AND PICK IT UP. "Hello yes I would like my pokemans now please." THough it means if I were ever to actually order anything off...
  3. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I pre-ordered mine at gamestop at the start of the month and already paid for it so when mom gets off work around noon on Friday she's gonna take me to pick it up! Just gotta get through the rest of today and tomorrow. POKEMANS owo
  4. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

They can skip Indiana. We ain't got much here. Corn. CORN!!! CORRRRRNNNNN!!! (Gentlemen, behold!) I can't help but wonder what they'd do with a midwest based region though. Do we even have anything attention drawing? I legit don't know.
  5. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

lol graphics complaints again. I still think Ocarina of Time is pretty. What I saw of Legends (official stuff- haven't watched any leaks) looked gorgeous. I will never understand why people care so much about that kind of thing. But then again I have dumb child brain as a 31 year old woman so...
  6. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah. And every time my now 31 year old ass is like "This aint mah first rodeo son lets do this. POint me to the pokemans" That said I prefer games not do this. >-> It's bad enough when someone's telling my character to press the x button. I always picture my characters like "what are you...
  7. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

nah I agree. It's just that the colors on typhlosion's body stand out against each other that my lizard brain looks at the hisuian form and says 'DIFFERENT!' while samurott's differences are on its accessories. (I havent even really seen typhlosion's flames yet actually) Not hating on him...
  8. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Samurott just looks peeved all of the time doesn't he. "I'm just the same as the regular one but they painted me black and red AND I HATE IT"
  9. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

DELELELE WOOOOOOOO- windows all over the planet explode there is no more glass anywhere in the world why Arceus why would you do this
  10. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ah yes I see. Maybe he cans go retire okay mmhms yes thank owo
  11. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wait so this is a pokemon game where you won't actually have to trade with someone to catch all available pokemon? Good lord is Gamefreak okay?
  12. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hello yes I have heard about leaked pokemon and I have returned to comment thusly. I will never recover from the first of laughter I just endured. Oh my goodness. THEY TOOK PALKIA'S ARMS!! HE IS THE WORST CENTAUR. WHY DID THEY TAKE HIS AAAAARMMMSSSS. I could barely breathe as my brother and I...
  13. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sneasel is one of my two favorite pokemon (other be Snubbull) so a new form for it sounds exciting!
  14. PinkIceFox

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Man I miss when leaks were fan art and stuff; these back of the cereal box image puzzle things are boring as all get out. Not to mention its starting to feel elitist and less of a fun time and more of a "I SPEAK FOR THE TRUE LEAK PERSON WORSHIP ME AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR LIKES AND RETWEETS AND...
Back
Top Bottom