• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I think Imma check out of this thread for a while. Its exhausting keeping up with everything and trying to parse two different leakers one of which is a tool that can get away with bad behavior because they're the only reliable source we have. Especially since neither of them speak english as a...
  2. PinkIceFox

Now I'm picturing people drawing vampire jigglypuff like caveman spongebob.
  3. PinkIceFox

You did a very good job! :bulbaWave: I agree. I like having information before going into a game. Heck I struggle to play most games without a guide nearby so I don't screw up stuff. Especially anymore with games that have 'guide dang it!' secrets or missable things. And knowing things about a...
  4. PinkIceFox

Aw, bye @Oriden! I shall miss you! ~ I know the reason why Khu is so vulgar apparently (to keep people from sharing their stuff) but like... someone could easily screenshot their posts, go into MS paint, and blank out the offending things and basically using non-vulgar stuff. Like... all it's...
  5. PinkIceFox

deep sigh Some of my hype was deflated realizing these future/past things could just be non-evolving recolors. What a waste of dex slots if that's the case...
  6. PinkIceFox

I... I would like to see that, actually. ...Just not one of mine.
  7. PinkIceFox

oh god I just developed a new fear. What if Pokemon is deciding to go the way of all JRPGS and have just recolors of their monsters and call them something new. Please no please no please no please no
  8. PinkIceFox

They're gonna have to come up with a real good explanation on why these pokemon aren't regional forms. Or whatever they are. Because they sound like regional forms. And that jigglypuff looks even less variant than the Orange Island pokemon around professor Ivy's house. Though we did only see its...
  9. PinkIceFox

Pokemon has only two weeks until Digimon pulls up in its convertible and wisks me away with Digimon Survive. :P Funnily enough at this point the only thing I care about is the pokemon themselves and maybe trainer designs. And maybe little world building things but otherwise with the storylines...
  10. PinkIceFox

Aww, sad that fancy spriggy3 was a fake. Oh well, hopefully the real one's full image looks great! My incineroar is gonna be so amped he still has a chance.
  11. PinkIceFox

Aww! It looks so funky I love it! <3 If it's real I'm happy with this. Could it be better? PRobably. Is it god awful? Pfft no of course not! Here I was expecting Incineroar and Thievul to be fighting over the waifu. Turns out player 3 has entered the game- Delphox: Same dress. Spriggy3: Same...
  12. PinkIceFox

okay first off: SUS MONS. AND ONE IS AMOONGUS. They know what they did. SUS has never played the game in her life, has like 3 friends Also BOO SCHOOL UNIFORMS. So crappy. So stupid. I better get at least one skirt or a cute pattern and nice hat. I demand the ability to dress like a Sukeban or...
  13. PinkIceFox

Spent so much of my time afraid of that thing when I played. But you bet your sweet bippy the moment I could, I returned to that bastard and fed him to the ground. ~ OwO I like this talk of crystals because I like shiny things and crystals yes. My gym order is going to be nearest to farthest. I...
  14. PinkIceFox

Nah he could have approached someone who wasn't Khu so we could have leaks from someone who isn't an annoying egotist puzzlemaster. Also Khu doesn't need a stronger monopoly grip on information sharing.
  15. PinkIceFox

Man I hated the elite four of Alola. Instead of four new characters we got 3 of the same (including that child with the cat face) and one new person. I like when we have more unique character designs. Also, like. I already beat you. Wanna see me do it again? Yeah cool cool cool kicks in teeth...
  16. PinkIceFox

Yeah this marketing feels really dry. Though it could be worse. Could be like what the did to us Elder Scrolls fans and Elder Scrolls 6. sobs Still, it is rather annoying.
  17. PinkIceFox

I am here for this. Yes. Yes please. Do it.
  18. PinkIceFox

chanting Olive wife! Olive wife! Olive wife!
  19. PinkIceFox

I'd appreciate a regular pig evo. Every other one we've gotten that doesn't stand on two legs is like woolly mammoth pig instead of a standard pig. Must. Resist. Urge. to name it Chris P.
  20. PinkIceFox

Me and my brother just got in a soft argument. Which is basically us verbally fighting without raising our voices. He says these RF things just sound like "regional forms they gave a random new name". And based off things I've shared with him he's convinced that this is going to be the worst...
Back
Top Bottom