Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

Yes!! I need a regional variant! Give it a new kinda face! We haven't had a new arbok face in AGES
  2. PinkIceFox

I may be a crazy cat lady, but. I demand a Pomeranian. Just don't make it evolve into a ChowChow. I'm scared of those. When I was like pre-elementary school we had a Chowchow and it attempted to devour my face one day. Got a scar on my lip and under one of my elbows. I always forget which one...
  3. PinkIceFox

Oh my goodness those are just delightful. Especially the scarf fox. Good lord I love that thing already. Would make the best partner for a mischevious unseelie fey. Go and hit on that pretty woman wearing the fox pelt scarf and BAM SURPRISE ITS A CURSING FEY AND A PIPE SMOKING NOODLE FOX.
  4. PinkIceFox

Yeah I really love Blitzle's line so I'll throw my hand in for that too. They are just so sleek and pretty and yes lightning zebra horse.
  5. PinkIceFox

Yes for Nickit. It and Thievul look perfect for a spanish region. Look at Thievul and tell me if that thing spoke human speech that it wouldn't come out in a suave spanish accent. You can't. Because there is no way a humanized Thievul would not be the smoldering spanish rogue of the party.
  6. PinkIceFox

holds Snubbull over my head like she's the Lion King SHE HAS BULL IN HER NAME. GO FOR IT MAN, DO IT FOR THE PUNS.
  7. PinkIceFox

motions to Thievul look at this man. If you can tell me this man does not speak in a thick Spanish accent, I will not believe you. I will be very sad if I don't get Thievul and Nickit.
Back
Top Bottom