Search results for query: *

1. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

I never really played crystal despite getting it as a kid. Was all the HGSS Suicune stuff not part of Crystal? I didn't remember that being in Gold and Silver so I just assumed it came from Crystal.
  2. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

Oh goodie, we're getting the side-remake treatment in our main games. Fantastical. I didn't touch either of those games so I didn't know about those. Heck I didn't even know BDSP was given customization at all. Funny they could give the game that but not much of, if any, Platinum features...
  3. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

We're not even getting separate shirts and pants? What? What in the actual fuck? Just four 'styles' of outfit that's all glued together? I guess that means we'll be getting interesting accessories and hair styles to compensate right, Gamefreak? RIGHT? We freaking better. Taking 10 steps back...
  4. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

Wait do we know for a fact there's no skirts or is it just because we haven't seen any yet? I'M GONNA FLIP THIS TABLE, GAMEFREAK. I look bad in skirts and dresses in real life, I WANT TO BE PRETTY AND GIRLY IN MY VIDEOGAMES. Ye utter devils. Let me have this.
  5. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

Gonna be real salty if I don't get any cute accessories and things at least when that kid in the same grade as us (Penny) doesn't even wear a uniform and gets to have a giant eevee backpack. Doesn't go to school often AND doesn't have the wear the uniform? That some favoritism bullllll shit! I...
  6. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

More long hair options plz. Also give cute bob that looks straight out off the american 50's housewife. Also at least 4 different glasses types: ROUND, big square/rectangle, sleek rectangle, rimless. And what would be hella cute is all kinds of headbands or just hair clips in place of a hat. And...
  7. PinkIceFox

Customization Thread

clings to a support beam I WON'T GO BACK TO NON-CUSTOMISABLE OUTFITS. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME, GAMEFREAK. You opened pandora's box in X and Y when we saw that error with the male PC swinging across a vine in one of the gyms or something and we all realized it meant it was a separate asset from the...
Back
Top Bottom