• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Sunday art batch before I forget again! DeviantArt Link: Magia Record (Puella Madoka Magica side-story) DeviantArt Link: Armor up! (Pokemon) DeviantArt Link: Eye-catch Koichi (Digimon Frontier)
  2. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Whoops, I forgot to update against last week, so here's another double-batch to make up for it (including another week of color because of a busy work week) DeviantArt Link: Ladybug On Ice (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir) DeviantArt Link: Eye-catch Tomoki (Digimon Frontier)...
  3. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Time for the weekly art batch! Deviantart Link: Plus Ultra New Year (My Hero Academia) Deviantart Link: An Osaka Gal (Inazuma Eleven) Deviantart Link: Eye-catch Izumi (Digimon Frontier)
  4. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Thank you so much! I try to use character-colored lines when I digitally clean my sketches because I figured it would add at least a little more interest to my work before its properly colored, haha.
  5. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Whoops, I fell a bit behind sharing my art here. Last week I actually didn't do any art because of the Holidays, but here are the batches from the 22nd and yesterday. DeviantArt Link: Raichu Libre DeviantArt Link: Eye-catch Junpei DeviantArt Link: Cookie Guardian Alright, so a little...
  6. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Incoming weekly art dump! I took another coloring week due to a busy work week and finishing DeviantArt Link: "Pretty Witch-i Onpu-chi!" DeviantArt Link: Bubbles: Mayonaka no Door DeviantArt Link: "Eternal."
  7. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Time for more art! I apologize for not saying anything sooner, but I didn't o any art last week due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday Weekend and me being a cashier, but I'm back on schedule now! DeviantArt Link: Spirit Guide Nicktoons Network has been showing marathons of The Legend of Korra...
  8. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Art time! I'm also going to be trying a slightly different, more direct formatting with this since it was suggested to me and went back and updated my previous posts. (I'm really sorry, NMLewis! I did see the thing with the spoiler tags in the rules thread, I just completely missed the option to...
  9. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Art time again! Deviantart Link: BNHA X Miraculous: Mayura The next and final piece in this crossover collection for a little while. We've met a few more Miraculous holders in Season 3 so far, but I want to wait until Netflix releases the second half of Season 3 to make sure I get all of them...
  10. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Time again for my Sunday Art Batch! This one will be a little different since I didn't draw anything new this week, but instead colored some of my previous art pieces. Deviantart Link: "Devil's Tune!" Amulet Devil from Shugo Chara, the original sketch was done with last year's batch of...
  11. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Back to my usual Sunday art batch after the con last weekend! Deviantart Link: Kuwabara The last piece for my Chris Sabat tribute. It's also evidently an anniversary year for Yu Yu Hakusho, so there's been some new stuff floating about including a steelbook release for the series and an...
  12. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Ah~ that would have been a good idea.... unfortunately, the darn thing was causing Flash to crash on me as it was, or I'd have made a second version with subtitles.
  13. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Weekly update time! Still continuing with my Chris Sabat tribute and just a heads up that next week there won't be any art because I will be attending Anime Fusion (not the con this piece needs to be done for, don't worry!) Deviantart Link: Major Armstrong As a Fullmetal Alchemist fan, I...
  14. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Time for the weekly update! I'm actually working on a bit of a special project right now. Coming up in November I'll be attending a new convention for the first time, Galaxy Con, and Chris Sabat is slated as one of the guests of honor so I'm working on a tribute piece for him to sign. I've done...
  15. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Weekly art batch! Deviantart Link: The 12th Player Anyone else been watching Inazuma Eleven Ares before Pokemon on Disney XD's Anime Block? :ROFLMAO: I was skeptical of the series when the first commercials showed up, but when I realized it was based on a video game franchise the rediculous...
  16. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

Alright, it's time for my weekly batch of art! This week didn't feature any Pokemon, but hopefully, people can still find something to like. Deviantart Link: Last Train (New Morning) I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's subtitled lately (after completing GX) via Crunchyroll. Luca/Luna and Lua/Leo...
  17. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

In that case, you asked for it! I do three pieces of art each week and post on Sundays. I'm glad you feel that way. I was just a little nervous because there seems to be a group in the Sailor Moon community on DA that is going around and mercilessly, "publicly" (as public as the internet gets...
  18. Pink_Lady

Pink's Practice

So, I guess this is where I'll be sharing my Pokemon-related art... For now, it's a lot of redraws (yes... copying if you want to be technical) to help me practice and I'll also give fair warning that at the sketch stage my process DOES involve a light board to help me with mapping the size and...
Back
Top Bottom