Search results for query: *

1. Pink_Lady

Much ado about Shinies

Okay, so if I understand this swap method correctly, what I am doing is essentially creating a box of 30 eggs and then pulling both parents to hatch all 30 eggs. Of that 30 if , say, egg #15 was female I would then breed another full 30 eggs but only hatch egg #15 of that second box And then...
  2. Pink_Lady

Much ado about Shinies

I was asking about gender, though. It seems to imply that if the pokemon I'm breeding is female they shiny it produces will be male, but again, this is under the Gen II section, so I wasn't sure if that changed when the mechanic changed to different values than stats. As for my "shiny seal"...
  3. Pink_Lady

Much ado about Shinies

Oh, good! Thank you, I just wasn't sure because the few other times I've done this it didn't take this long. My first was actually a shiny Bunearry for my Alpha Sapphire game and just using Masuda Method alone and it only took 150-some-odd eggs, but I know I got lucky there. My second was...
  4. Pink_Lady

Much ado about Shinies

I've been meaning to this since completing my Galar Pokedex a while back, but I'm working towards breeding a handful of Shiny Pokemon now. The first on my list is the Jangmo-o line and I've been hatching eggs for a good portion of the day. I am using the Masuda Method combined with the Shiny...
Back
Top Bottom