Search results for query: *

1. PkmnChmp5

Trailers and News Discussion

If we are gonna get a 2nd region post-game I'd rather it be Kalos, but I won't complain if it's Kanto because any 2nd region will make for a substantial post-game & we haven't seen Kanto on the 3DS yet. Still don't think we'll be leaving Alola though.
  2. PkmnChmp5

I hope we can get the regular forms in a future game(s) this Gen (i.e. Trade instead of Transfer). That would make these "Alolan Evolutions" basically version exclusive evos like Lycanroc's Forms Then maybe for future Gens, have a Safari Zone-like area (that's maybe under a dome) that "simulates...
  3. PkmnChmp5

So did the Train On trailer just confirm that Exeggcute evolves into Alolan Exeggutor with a Leaf Stone, just like normal? I find that a little weird. If it's not a different evolution method, how will we make it happen in future games that aren't in Alola? I wonder if it's the same story for...
  4. PkmnChmp5

Just now getting around to giving my thoughts. (So much exciting news today, Pokemon & otherwise.) Decidueye: My precious Owliver Queen. I love everything about this guy. He's definitely in my top 5 Pokemon of all time. I want gyms back now. I also want the ability to bust through the gym's...
  5. PkmnChmp5

I meant to post all my thoughts on everything yesterday, but I didn't have time. I'm gonna put the whole thing in spoiler tags because 1) It's long 2) It mentions some leaks & 3) Parts of it might turn into a a bit of a rant, so read at your own risk. Whew, I'm tired of typing now...
Back
Top Bottom