Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

"Uh... Sir?" *checks pulse* "Chef, we must dispose of a body and kill a rapist!" *1 hour later* "WAITER!! There are TWO DEAD BODIES IN AN INAPPROPRIATE POSTURE IN MY SOUP!"
  2. PkmnTrainerV

"Sir! I'll help you out!" *throws Masterball at Darkrai* "WATER WAITER!!! THERE IS A MUK IN MAH SOUP!!!!"
  3. PkmnTrainerV

"That's for emergencies, if our fire types ever get out of control" "WAITER!!! WAITER!!! THERE IS A FEROCIOUS MEGA CHARIZARD X IN MY SOUP!!!!! "
  4. PkmnTrainerV

"Hey, that's the chef's Mega Stone!" *chef runs runs, takes the Mega Stone and now has a Mega Charizard X after a flash of light* "Our only piece of pseudo-dragon meat is safe!" Waiter, there is a Nintendo Switch in my soup!
  5. PkmnTrainerV

*checks list*Eh sir, that isn't chocolate, but our special Faeces soup for canines Waiter!! There are Joy-Cons in my soup!
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Well, ask it for advise. Waiter! There is a Nintendo Switch in my soup which was due to be delivered on June 11!!
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Well, you were impatient for the dub soup, so we gave you the sub soup!! Waiter!! All the fully evolved fire starters are protesting holding "Bipedals are the Best!" Signboards in my soup!!! *fends off an Incineroar with greninja*
  8. PkmnTrainerV

"Well, according to our Policy, Pieces of Jewellery anywhere near the Plates and bowls are NOT allowed!! They do not adhere to our hygeine standards!! You broke this intregal rule by requesting for a pendant! You'll have to die!" *waiter turns into a mecha with 100 knives* Waiter!! There is a...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Kill him *Incineroar used Darkest Lariat on the opposing Corrin!* Waiter! There is a copy of Pokemon Stars is in my Soup!
Back
Top Bottom