Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

What are your game headcanons?

I mean… it’s your head cannon so anything goes. But I don’t really see Opal using non-Pink Pokémon as her signature G-Max. I think she’d still maintain the “all Pink” philosophy because it seems like a deeply rooted part of her.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I mean, you can’t really categorise "old Pokémon in wormholes aren’t real while new ones are" since there’s nothing special about the older ones compared to the new ones. Battle facilities I can get behind since they’re more of a gameplay without story.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

It's probably canonically debunked since Solgaleo and Lunala officially reproduced by travelling to the others' dimension via wormhole in Sun/Moon...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

If I had to guess Mewtwo would've been deliberately made infertile by its creators. As far as I know it also happens in inter-species hybrids that manage to survive bar very few unique cases. I just thought of a new headcanon while writing this! (Note: I’m currently studying Biotechnology so it...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I’d really love if this could be true, but how would Hop know that Leon would train and use the third starter? The decision was last minute iirc when the third starter looked unhappy.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

@TechSkylander1518 expressed what I meant to say, I’m not specifically referring to Dialga in this context (I was not really in the mood for Dialga theories due to real life issues, and I don’t hold a strong opinion about it anyway, I’m open to new interpretations). I just hope that Pokémon...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I mean... that type of territory makes literally everything meaningless. No deaths matter, no personalities matter, no actions matter, anything can be reversed (no offence to comic fans, but such stuff in Pokémon... isn’t really a good supplement to it’s already mediocre story writing).
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I think it’s safe to say that the Creation Trio (and Arceus) are unique.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Which ends up being pretty ironic since his Gigantamax Pokemon is 4x weak to his mom’s Gigantamax.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

For some reason they look really similar to me (specially the LGPE models) so I thought they were related...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I hadn’t read the Pokédex entries of Eternatus before, relying mostly on the dialogue I saw. I’m honestly not sure which form is the “neutral state”.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Yes, but you say this: But nowhere during the climax does Rose channel any of Galar's in-use energy into Eternatus, unless I missed something. And Galar particles are Eternatus' own energy source, unlike Mega Evolution which supplies external energy from the stone which isn’t innate to the...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Wasn’t the entire point of Rose awakening Eternatus is to provide Galar with energy?
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Well... he was going on and on about how they would be out of energy in a thousand years. Surely that’s enough time for Wind Turbines and Solar Panels? Muk would love to enter polluted Galar but the poor thing isn’t allowed too...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Well... we do know enough to say it isn’t. Mythicals are event exclusive Pokémon, probably a subset of legendary but I’m not sure on that part.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

And they do that because the Game's code puts it in the same category as the "minor" Legendaries like the birds and the beasts. I'd personally class it as a non-legendary Pokémon, or make it slightly more powerful and useful enough to be classed as a legendary.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I quite literally watched it right now and the only tactful Darkrai-specific choice was Heracross. Well, it’s criticised because capturing legendary and mythical Pokemon themselves has been considered unethical in it for a long time. There's difference in the anime and the games in that...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

To be honest Ash hardly posed a challenge for Tobias since Tobias came out victorious with 4 remaining Pokémon. We're supposed to believe Ash was actually a powerful trainer and one of the people to come up with Darkrai-specific strategies (Heracross' sleep talk). I don’t seem to recall...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Oh... I didn’t read through the older posts when I saw the new ones and lost the flow of conversation. Sorry for the uncalled for remark.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

The title literally asks for the game headcannons though, so I’m not sure how this connects to the other posts.
Back
Top Bottom