Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

What would you like to see in future games.

Does the Switch even have a microphone?
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Not to mention the type specific Z-Moves.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

How does it even make sense? Explosion and self destruct make sense because explosions cannot occur in damp environment but what about being Water, Electric, Grass, Fairy, Flying, Fighting, Dragon, Ghost, Poison and the other types? Every 150+ BP move being blocked make sure no sense.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Do you mean to say GameFreak will do more work for the same profits? Unlikely since they’re a business.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

In fact, I think the resistance should be the other way- bug should be resistant to fairy. It'll also make sense thematically since fairies are linked to forests, and Bug is resistant to grass....
  6. PkmnTrainerV

We don’t need something like 'Monster' type. Dragon covers it pretty well, and those which cannot be grouped in dragon can be easily put in other types like ground, rock or steel. Fairy and Psychic cover that pretty well. Steel and Electric cover the theme well. Besides, as of now we only have...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Have you ever tried pressing the B button during the evolution animation? It does exactly that. And if you don’t want to waste a second to cancel the evolution, everstones are always available.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Can you name one more fire/fighting monkey/ape Pokemon? Blastoise is a Pure Water type which in its mega form, abuses Mega Launcher. Carracosta is a water/rock fossil. Also, most Pokemon in Gen V were inspired from Gen I mons. For ex. Dugtrio-Vanilluxe, Timburr-Machop etc. I'd like to point out...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Looking for a Spider Water/Bug type? Dewpider cries in a corner. That dosen't make no sense. Since the things which can hit Dragon/Ghost super effectively are majorly special. You want to make this 'mon immune to all its weakness? I'd like to suggest a Dragon/Ghost immune to physical attacks...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I'd like an Indian region alongside the Chinese one. It could be the biodiversity hotspot with all kinds of Pokemon.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I'd like to see an Asian region (other than Japan) for a change, for eg. China, India etc. Something, which is not Japan, but still Asian.
Back
Top Bottom