Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

It dosen’t do that already? I always thought it does....
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Er... almost every Toxapex I saw ran Baneful Bunker... but maybe that changed during all the time I haven’t played (last time Insaw a Toxapex in battle was months ago since I'm taking a 'break' from Showdown. I just think that Baneful Bunker has an edge over the other protect moves, since they...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

It is very bulky and can tank moves. It's in OU for a reason. Long reach has exactly one user. We currently have only 1 corrosion user. We're discussing TODAY's meta game and not TOMORROW's. You simply cannot answer on hypotheticals.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Because it's giving too much advantage to stall as a whole, as a much more OP version of protect. And Alola has more amount of viable physical attackers than special attackers so the ratio isn't 50%. You're much more likely to use physical moves in the current meta. Physical attackers are also...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I think Toxic when used by a non-poison type shouldn't badly poison the target. Toxic should inflict regular poison when used by a non-poison type and should inflict bad poison when used by a poison type. And Baneful bunker should have a 75% chance of poisoning the Pokemon hitting it with...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I think Core Enforcer should hit fairy types at 1x effectiveness, like Thousand Arrows does for Flying types. It makes sense that Zygarde's moves can hit the types of Xerneas and Yevtal. And since they did this for Yevtal, why not Xerneas?
Back
Top Bottom