Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

That does make sense, I didn’t realise, or read that it was a new version of sorts and for some reason thought it was an aesthetic choice.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I’m personally fine with most of the update after adjusting (apart from randomly clicking style since it’s now so weirdly close to the main functions like alerts) and hopefully search should return soon, but I preferred the previous Textboxes (I don’t know the exact term xD, the box where you...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

What’s up with the notification number? I saw 17 alerts, clicked the alerts button but the 17 then changed to 7 instead of going back to zero like pre-update. And now it’s randomly 4 for some reason? How does it work now? And when I click the 4 alerts button, the alert number doesn’t reduce and...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

If I'm not mistaken that’s the new notification if a single person likes/reacts on a lot of your posts.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I disabled showing of my online status, and I can see the green dot indicating 'Online' on my avi on my posts. Is it what’s supposed to happen? Or is my status being shown in spite of me disabling it?
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Are there any plans for adding the group functionality again? It was very helpful in reducing clutter in alerts.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Is there a problem with the alerts grouping together? Before the update I used to get "x people liked your post on [thread]" but I don’t get those now, instead each react is a separate alert.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Also, for mobile users, is it normal that discord website won't let is open ANY conversation at all till we install the discord app?
Back
Top Bottom