• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Trailers and News Discussion

Datamined Spoiler
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I'll consider Type: Null to be on pseudo legend levels, due to its Lore...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I've got a shot little theory on Torracat's evolution. It might gain the ground typing because 'torracat' is just one alphabet away from 'terracat'. But it may gain the fighting Type as... What do you think?
  4. PkmnTrainerV

5 minutes left! *tic toc* Hopefully we hear something from the Mega department. I'm missing my fave mechanic...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Please put messages related to leaks in a spoiler tag since it spoils thinks for people going leak-blind. Sorry of mini-modding.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

My Predictions for the news reveal
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Okay... I thought that the first one was UB-001, instead of -01, but we can keep on hoping, since we've got the 'Trump' Pokemon. I'd like the UBs to be based on the following. UB-07 Looker and James Bond Hybrid, Orange Colour Scheme UB-04 Cynthia, Indigo colour scheme UB-02 Red, Red colour...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

One more reason for the 7 UBs theory... I'd like UB-007, James Bond to be the orange one, please....
  9. PkmnTrainerV

What was that Type: 'Null' thing? Dosen't it have a type?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Well... Is this possible that the games in Gen 7 (After Sun and Moon) could be released both on 3DS and the NX? I don't know much about how these things work, but I just counted that in as a possibility...
Back
Top Bottom