Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Well Hoshi is Kiawe's sister in the anime. Could there be a connection?
  2. PkmnTrainerV

"3DS RPG" is wishy-washy compared to "world famous RPG".
  3. PkmnTrainerV

That was what I remembered from the top of my head. Shouldn't have put a quotation mark there, my bad. But, you answered it later. This was the listing I talked about. It might sound like borderline nitpicking, but gamefreak makes many games, but only one is world famous in (almost) literal...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Also, let's compare the hirings for the Switch and the 3DS. 3DS Hiring for a RPG bla bla bla Switch Hiring for a well-known/famous world famous RPG. EDIT: the exact wording is 'world famous' and not 'well-known/famous'. See the difference for yourself. (Also, IDK if they need someone so late...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Why would they need a new programmer for 3DS (Pokémon)? They must be well versed in 3DS engine by now.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I'll take Mega Evolutions over Z Moves any day.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

What if the Kanto sequels(seeing as you want them) on 3DS have lots of flaws? It wouldn't be a much better goodbye. I think those lag reports on SM have proven that SM is the best 3DS can get. Those walking models look like they were made for a much powerful system. I'm sure the 3DS would crash...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I think this will be the last year 3DS gets major releases. 2018 gives 3DS minor games, and then it is phased out completely.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Switch is +50% likely to succeed the 3DS. No way were're getting remakes on 3DS, since DPPt are playable there.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Oh... but still, some playful corner of my mind was hoping "They'll announce in x hours" anyway, false hype.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

The person who discovered Chinese leaks.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I wish I was immature enough to go "Hey, the day isn't over yet!!"
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Actually, the person who discovered Chinese leaks said there is news today. Proven fake, of course.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I guess it was wording error on my part. Undeniable similarities in thematic motif would be a better term.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Pokemon is based in Japan. So, of course Japan is special. Necrozma and Ho-Oh have lore similarities. EDIT: thematic motif similarities. A Prism Pokemon, and a Rainbow Pokemon. A light ray through a prism splits it into seven colours of the rainbow.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

*drops this here* View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/603xe1/speculation_gamefreak_is_hiring_motion_designer/ What could this mean for Pokemon on the Switch?
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Maybe you should wait for Gen 2 VC on the Switch? Also, I find it strange that no important announcement was made on Pokemon Day.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

@TechSkylander1518 Ho-Oh's flames can produce light, and Necrozma's signature move, Prismatic Laser, reflects light as laser on the opponent.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

They symbolise light because of their concepts. Ho-Oh is the rainbow Pokemon, and Necrozma is the Prism Pokemon. When light passes through a prism, it is divided into the seven colours of a rainbow. That is why Necrozma and ho-oh combined would symbolise light. Their typing does not influence...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Let's hope they do it soon... I just hope they realise how many folks they'll lure in by offering Pokemon virtual console to players. I think we'll have RBY virtual console as sort of default, for people to kill time while waiting for Stars.
Back
Top Bottom