Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Is frenzy plant a special or rare move? I got a Meganium with that so I’d like to know.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

There was a sudden influx of Gastly and Abra in my area so I ended up with Kadabra and Haunter shortly after. Got my first ever Chikorita in the morning, and managed to get enough for Meganium a few hours later. A Chikorita transformed into the Glitch Pokemon which turned into Ditto. Hatched an...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

So as some of you may or may not know, I've been looking for a Pikachu with halfway decent CP to evolve so that I can finally have a Raichu. I logged into Pokémon GO and my first encounter was none other than the new hat and sunglass Pikachu! I captured it as fast as possible, and it’s...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Evolution time! Evolved the following Pokémon: Torchic > Combusken Whismur > Exploud Slugma > Magcargo Combusken and Exploud are new Pokedex entries. The new Magcargo has a better CP, and appraisal than my previous one.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

My previous eggs hatched: a Geodude, not great... and a Smoochum! I didn’t have a smoochum before so it was a nice hatch. I had no luck finding Alolan ratatta, but caught a few regular ones to obtain candies for my future A-Ratatta. There was also a sudden influx in the appearance of Whismur...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

So... Today's my Pokemon GO Renaissance after being on a hiatus. Caught two tochic in a row, I have an Alolan Exeggutor now which outclasses my regular one. I have 3 eggs on the brink of hatching, and one of them is now a proud Skarmory! Opened a gift and ended up with a 7km egg! I'm...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Trying to get back into the game! Trainer Level 23 New Species: Treecko, Poochyena (common), Zigzagoon (common), Wurmple > Cascoon, Seedot, Makuhita, Skitty (common), Electrike, Roselia (semi-common), Gulpin (semi-common), Snorunt (medium rarity), Spheal, Jynx, Delibird, Seel, Piloswine, Noctowl...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Yes! Managed those 50 Pikachu candies so that I can get my ultimate starter Raichu! But, the CP and appraisals of my Santa Pikachu are abysmal (280 CP, for the curious), so I'm currently in the process of hatching all my 2km July 7-24 eggs in the mad chance that one of them ends up being an...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Today was a nice day! Found a Pupitar, as noted in the "Yes Moments!" Thread. Evolved a geodude into a gravellar. Looks as if I'll be getting a better Golem next time. Also evolved my Machoke. During to Fire-and-Ice event I also managed to get a Ninetales. Level also increased a lot. Got a...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Enjoying with the water types!! Trainer Level:18 New Species: Chinchou, Tentacool, Remoraid, Marill EDIT: forgot to add some more critters which I found yesterday-: Horsea, Mantine. Caught a few psyduck, too and some magikarp. There was a totodile in sightings which I was unable to find. EDIT...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Trainer Level- 18 Buddy- Christmas Pikachu New Species- Magnemite, Hoppip These days were pretty nice. Just discovered that my home sprawls Cyndaquil, so catching them. Caught magnetite and hoppip. Got a 10km egg.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

-Trainer Level 16 - Caught 3 Houndour and 3 Snubbul. One out of both groups had a high CP. - Caught Cyndaquil - Slugma in Nearby List
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Trainer Level: 13> 14 New Species: Charmander, Pikachu, Psyduck, Metapod Caught Charmander (FINALLY!!!) Made Squirtle buddy mon, caught another Squirtle and Bulbasaur, caught 2 santa Pikachu (I never thought I'd get it!). Happy that my first Pikachu ever was a Santa one. Hatched psyduck and...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Returned to Playing Go once more! This is the first time I'm posting here. Trainer Level:13 Dec Entries: 53 New Species: Arcanine, Rapidash, Squirtle, Magikarp. Hatched magikarp, evolved my long-pending Ponyta and Growlithe. Replaced by buddy Pokemon from Growlithe to Squirtle.
Back
Top Bottom