Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

GO Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Pokémon GO)

That part is perfectly fine, but the text when Mawile attacks me should say "Not Very Effective" and not "Super Effective" since it’s using Play Rough on me, a fairy move which fire types are resistant to. I went through the entire raid with Mawile landing not even a single "Not Very Effective"...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Is fairy somehow super effective against Fire in Pokemon Go? In the mawile raid I went with all fire team+Golem and all of Mawile's moves showed a Super Effective message (including Play Rough which should’ve been Not Very Effective). None of Mawile's moves should’ve been super effective on my...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Becuase. There. Is. No. Option. To. Buy. Stardust. And. Rare candy. Unless you decide to go directly to Niantic and force them at gunpoint to sell them to you.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

A question regarding Generation 3: How is wurmple's Evolution determined? Is it random? Or do we need to name it 'Jessie' for Dustox and 'May' for beautifly? (Just a random idea of mine which due to the Eeveelutions might have a chance of being true)
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Thank you! Atleast my Quilava has nice IVs... *snuggles quilava*
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Just Solo'd a Quilava Raid (my first ever!) at a gym that dosen't belong to my team. I KOed the Quilava quickly, and captured it with glory Razz berry, But the Quilava I battled had more than 2000CP, and one I had the chance to capture had 800 something CP. (which is very underwhelming for a...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Can Ash-Pichu hatch out of 5km Eggs obtained between 7 and 24 July?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

You might'vr noticed a blue meter filing up as you attack and take damage. When this blue meter (or a 'division' of the meter for some attacks. I think Bulbapedia shows the moves' meters) fills up, you can long press to use a special attack.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Oh well. Hope they add in this feature. The Devs are making little tweaks all the time, so it'd be nice to see it being a thing.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Whenever I open a gym Pokemon selection screen, the default Pokemon chosen are always the ones with sub-par species. As I'm mostly in a car and time is less, I often need to battle with these subpar Pokemon, but it'lol be great if the UI always chose my 6 highest CP Pokemon as default ones. Is...
Back
Top Bottom