Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I'm taking this as a grain of salt, but it is rather strange they correctly predicted the titles ('Ultra' was not a prefix widely used to predict titles everyone was either saying 'Stars', 'Eclipse', 'Solar Eclipse', 'Lunar Eclipse', 'SM2' etc.)
  2. PkmnTrainerV

No, I'm just saying that half the work is done. They just need to focus on the overworld, not something which takes 2 years. I think it may take 1 and a 1/2 year at most. If GF is maintaining their Team A and B structure, then: Pokemon USUM was previously being developed by Team A while Team...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

GF, I think require a year or so since they,be got HD assets for Pokemon models. That's half the work done.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

The problem with that logic is that Black White and their sequels were playable on the 3DS. So they could do nothing on the console and people would be still playing DS games on 3DS.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Can we please close this thread to prevent pain? Farewell.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Relevant double post for that notification. Bye bye, Stars.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

We might be possibly seeing the last 10 minutes of this thread, folks
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Off topic: we now have a power cut so I'm spending the night on Pokemon sites lol. Hype for tomorrow! I'm hoping for something for a Switch. I actually bookmarked some comments round here to quote if Stars finally becomes a thing for giggles. Hope I'll be able to quote those things tomorrow lol
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I won't be able to sleep this night at all lol (it's actually 9 pm here so a devastated night for me). Thanks for insomnia, Pokemon.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

The white theme screams 'Aether' to me
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Sorry for sounding like a retard,but, could someone elaborate? This is the first time I'm seeing this art. If I think shows Gladion in Aether Foundation dress, but without the gold dominance.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I think E3 would be more fitting for Spin Offs. It'd be a huge disappointment if they do a special direct (which was used to announce XY and SM exclusively) for a ported spin off. I believe we're seeing the last day of this thread, folks, Switch game or not.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Have GF ever announced spin off games? Just asking. when you get the news literally a second after ordering an ice cream cake you're super hyped. I wish I could order them to write 'Pokémon: Epic Trials' instead of birthday messages
  14. PkmnTrainerV

YES! GIVE ME A GAME FOR MY BIRTHDAY GIFT!
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Oh, sorry then for my lack of info. But, is something as big as Pokémon cannot be revealed at Treehouse, then it rules out a 3DS Pokemon release at E3, since the main event is Switch-only. A cross platform or Switch exclusive may be possible though.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Actually that will lose people more money than if they upgrade to a Switch. Let's assume they purchase a N2DSXL. $150 for Stars>$300 for Switch=450$ Now if Stars is cross platform. If someone has 3DS $0+$300 for Switch If someone does not have 3DS $300+0$ N3DS exclusive would sell even...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

'minor'? Pokemon? Pokemon is NEVER minor. Whoever describes anything Pokemon as minor does not know it's full extent. The 3DS presentation will be much more than minor if it has Pokemon. Also, the spotlight (main event) is only for the Switch. Only the treehouse presentation is for the 3DS, and...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

That will take too much time which Nintendo cannot afford. Stars will be enough for gamers now (in a similar vein to BotW and Mario Kart Deluxe), till the 8th Gen. Also, switch has much more scope than 3DS, which would crash under the strain of new features.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

By that logic, Pokemon should stay forever on 3DS since it'd be waste to 'sink money on a new system'. If you'd care to read the thread's first pages, I explain all that. I'm too lazy to type those arguments over and and over. Pokemon on the Switch- lots of scope for improvement, you say 'zero...
Back
Top Bottom