Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

2018: Gen VIII 2019: DPPt Remakes 2020: Break Year 2021: Kanto Remake/Sequel
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Apparently people are deciding that there are too many Pokemon and the franchise should end before it becomes overwhelming.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

And, smaller rosters stop people's complaints of reaching 1000 Pokemon mark sooner and shut down the franchise for good.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I actually prefer smaller rosters. They're usually more quality Pokemon and it's less of a hassle to remember them all. And they will not be 'running out of concepts' again and again.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I'd like to point out that in the beginning, Pokémon's motto was "Gotta Chatch 'em all!"
  6. PkmnTrainerV

But people should be able to use their story teams viably... no one should be forced to use a competitive team to be on par with the game.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I think they stated somewhere that they wanted to finish Kalos in a 'unique' way. And apparently, the anime was their idea of unique.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Too everyone who's complaining about tutorial- well... the tutorial is like a boon to people who're new to Pokemon, or are having their first Pokemon game.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Thunder Wave is your friend....
  10. PkmnTrainerV

That it was probably considered an Ultra Beast?
Back
Top Bottom