Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

And @Mitchman's idea will give the same few special snowflakes effectively 18 different Megas while leaving non-Megas down in the ditches.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

THIS SO MUCH. An Indian region will make for good exploration! And maybe people could get that Fire/Grass chilly Pokemon they're hoping for.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I'd prefer if HD rumble is used for moves. For example, the strongest rumble for earthquake, and the elemental hyper beams, and a small rumble for Tackle and quick attack.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Kanto and Johto did that to a degree, with Kanto representing innovation and Johto representing tradition, if I remember correctly.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Peace and Conflict? These are the only ones which strike to me. Other people, of course, may have much better ideas.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

But they're also water dwelling. A frog can stay in water for as long as needed, while it is not so with an elephant.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Those are literally the only connections. I listed the 'elephants throw water' thing, and, the first thing after I googled 'Can elephants swim?' Was: Not a unique trait to elephants.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Every animal dies without water. Even we due without water. Does that mean Infernape should be a water type?
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Had to look it up. It is much less known in Indian mythology. The first thing that comes up in the head of any Indian when you say 'Hindu Elephant' happens to be Ganesh. What? The only connection elephants have with water is that they can store it in their trunks. If I were to give a type to an...
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Actually, the Hindu elephant Lord Ganesh actually suggests a Fire/Something Type from my experience (I am Indian and Hindu). The lord is worshipped in the Festival of Lights (basically fire, since fire crackers and candles are a huge part of the festival). I personally think the perfect type...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I wish we have the option to be a jerk to our rival, and he, in anger and jealousy ends up joining Team x. But if we're all friendly to him, he actually ends up helping us in the climax.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Here's a thought I had: why not have the dialogue have a bigger impact on the story? For example, behaving rude to a character may yield different effects than to being friendly. If GF want to emphasise on this, they could (in my dreams) create a story which has HEAVY impact from dialogue...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

but the chinese zodiac... A fire rabbit or horse starter, which hopefully gets Fairy or Electric secondary typing would be nice.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I just wish they do a fire starter that is atleast on par with Greninja and Sceptile on speed. Probably having some type like fairy (but please not anything that gives it a 4x water weakness)
  15. PkmnTrainerV

That is 2 regions out of 7 So, I'll give let's say... Umbreon and Hitmonchan the same speed, so, are they now rivals? They just stumble upon the same numbers. The only rivalry that may exist is Typhlosion and Charizard, since they got exact same BSTs and overall stats.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Raichu is usable in competitive (purely personal experience on anything goes Showdown here). It's stats are mostly okay. Also, I remember reading somewhere that a person won in VGC using Raichu.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Give Raichu an electric priority move which Pikachu has no access to. See you to your grave, Greninja
  18. PkmnTrainerV

@Matleo could you tell me where is this (stupid) rule that every starter has to counter another starter? They can remain independent! GF shouldn't limit their starter pool only to 'counter' other starters. They're not even in competition! If anything, a starter should counter another starter...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

I wish we get a Fire/Water Mega Typhlosion... but of course, it won't happen.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

The best troll in existence. View: https://m.imgur.com/9hmenvu?r
Back
Top Bottom