• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

Er... they've already announced that they're making a Switch game.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I have a feeling that you've asked these questions before...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

That is what happens now. Nothing different. It can trade anyway, so problem solved.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Battling is also possible. From what people are posting here, it seemed like trading was a major concern.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Finally we can shut down those non-communication concerns with this. So, it can be assumed that Switch and 3DS could trade, and Pokemon Bank will not be the only way to trade Pokemon.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

@Bolt the Cat this is also not a typical case since the 3DS appears to be the last handheld. This is a unique situation, and I'm sure Nintendo would make their latest console-handheld successor communicate with (potentially) the last handheld. Since there is no handheld console in line after the...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I think an accessory may cause a blacklash among 3DS owners. Did any spin off on console ever require an accessory to communicate with the main games? There is no evidence. In fact, since the other console/handheld pairs can communicate, I think there is a great chance that 3DS and Switch can...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

*cool down timer complete xd* We don't know yet. Since the previous consoles and handhelds could communicate, I will not be surprised if you are able to trade from 3DS to Switch and vice versa .
  9. PkmnTrainerV

GF. Don't. Make. Spin. Off. Games. I may gain the ability to use fire type moves from the lack of facts people display.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I was replying to how you said that people would like playing emerald.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

You mentioned that people bought a 3DS just for SM. So either they have Nintendo systems or have never played emerald. How can people like emerald without playing it? I'd think that a newcomer would say that ORAS is better just due to graphics. EDIT: Also, you're mentioning one game vs 3-4...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

1. I'd research if I were buying a system close to its end. I had an option to buy a 3DS at the time of SM but then lord Stars rumour had to crop up to stop me from going to the dark side. 2. They have got compensation in the form of XY, BW, BW2, DP, HGSS, RBY
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Pokémon bank, and even Wii and DS could communicate!! I really wish people wouldn't come to conclusions so quickly.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Well, the odds of being announced here is 0%, but Pokemon directs are usually independent(?) from Nintendo... This does decrease the odds of a Pokemon game, I'll admit. This direct AFAIK dosen't focus on Splatoon (I've just read a Reddit post) it just listed ARMS.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

These things usually require careful planning. What if the Wii U began to sky rocket in sales now? Would Nintendo just reduce Switch production? I think it would not be something which cannot be decided in a day.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Becuase that would be a selling factor, I guess. I'm expecting to see Pokemon-themed JoyCons for one, along with a Pokemon-themed Switch. (And if they're creative enough, they can distribute RBY games with their respective neon-coloured JoyCon)
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I may remind you that such decisions don't change overnight... Well, I'm expecting Nintendo to be working to phase out the 3DS line slowly (with the stopping of repairs for O3DS being the first step), only to replace it with a handheld Switch version fully compactible with the regular JoyCons...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

See: GBA micro and DSi Well, I've seen hundreds of people on Reddit carrying their Switches almost everywhere. I don't think 1 person can declare this display of portability null and void. Switch can also be fitted into a bag.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

I mostly critisiced the 3DS line. DS lite isn't super beautiful (Wii for life! Even though it isn't a handheld!!), and could use a better aesthetic (PSP had a premium feel). I feel the N2DS has the best design of the lot, and mainly the reason I prefer it over N3DSXL
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Personally, I think any Nintendo Handheld before N3DSXL was hideous....
Back
Top Bottom