Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Review SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

@jonathan keller they don't know for the benefit of the audience, just so that Rotom can pop up and give the info to the audience and the characters.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Idk for everyone else, but when I was younger, I watched DP series almost exclusively for battles and evolutions.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

The only think Paul and your version of Gladion do not have in common is that Gladion dosen't assault his Pokemon.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

This description sounds like someone from Sinnoh... By the way, have you ever been in close proximity of a teen boy? They're more likely than not to be angsty at everything. Considering game-gladion and most likely anime-Gladion's trauma, it is pretty normal for someone his age. I don't know...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Also, I'd rather take a serious 'one dimensional' character than another comedic 'one dimensional' character, whatever that means to anyone.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

I didn't see a single person here or serebii who wanted Gladion to become comedy character. Also, could you show what you'd do, given the games' personality of him? Seriously, his most iconic dialogue is 'Get out!' What do you expect from such a person?
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Happy birthday!! What did you expect? Seriously, people here are complaining about everything. I'm almost wishing to stick to game sections of these forums more (FYI, I joined the forums for anime section). If gladion would've shown even the slightest bit of friendliness or comedy, people...
Back
Top Bottom