Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

But everything from 4chan isn’t fake. If I remember correctly, some of the legit leaks in Sun/Moon surfaced from 4chan. Being from 4chan does not make something automatically fake.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Please tell me it’s just a joke... There's no way GameFreak would approve that...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

"So that we can make money, while ending the 3DS games on a 'good note' and at the same time tiding you all till the Switch game is completed."
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Please not again... I’m surprised we don’t have Kalos Confirmed memes at this point.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Then I guess there is a possibility for a trailer to appear. But I’m not sure if it’ll be a major one or minor one. It can go either way.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Does Japan even celebrate Halloween? If they don’t, I don’t see why they'll save a trailer for it. They didn’t even have a trailer on the Solar Eclipse, which would've been the best opportunity to promote a game so heavily inspired from Sun, Moon and has elements of eclipses (the recent...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

The first paragraph goes on about how Alolan forms were great and they decided to ask GF about them. GF then says that since the games are taking place in the same region, Alola, there will not be new Alolan forms. It surely is a bummer.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

A fourth, and unlikely possibility: >Bellosson does get a new form, but without major changes (think Alolan Meowth/Diglett/Geodude lines) I personally lean towards the possibility that the entire thing is fake, but I thought I'd point out the possibility that there may be an Alolan form without...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I’ve posted my reasoning on how the light thing is a UB here SPECULATION: - Mystery Pokemon Poll And being on the boxart doesn’t prevent a Pokémon from being a UB. Solgaleo/Lunala are related to UB and Necrozma is a UB which stayed on earth for a prolonged time.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I think we've seen all forms of Necrozma there are and the light thing is an UB which would be either revealed at the very end, or will not be revealed in a trailer at all. (The second option being very unlikely) That RR stuff seems too strange to be true.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

It isn’t out of the realm of possibility. Necrozma-Lite has the potential to be the new Mega Rayquaza (but hopefully it isn’t a dragon type...).
  12. PkmnTrainerV

This has the potential to be even more broken than some of the stronger Pokemon round here, but this ability makes for nice irony on Alola's [speed stat] part... I'm torn.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

It’s a possibility, but a quick glance at Bulbapedia shows that the general theme of Jynx has been dancing or language. It seems like a sudden change in Jynx'x theme after all these years. Even though some Pokemon's entries have received changes, they're related to the Pokemon's general theme...
  14. PkmnTrainerV

GameFreak said that Alolan forms were a way to bring back the people from days of Gen 1 and 2 back to the franchise or something...
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Kommo-o is on a separate screenshot on the same page, so I think not. Anyways, the top is too thin to be a head of any sort.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

It might also be 'leaves' like Burmy. It isn’t burmy, but quite similar. Maybe a new Alolan form for Wormadam. I hope someone gets a clearer image so we can be sure. The image isn’t clear enough for us to be sure that it’s ears and not something else. The thing I'm sure of is that this...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Burmy Seems similar if you ask me, but the new thing is much bigger.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

Now you showed the full picture, it appears much bigger than Burmy is. I think it might be a new Alolan form. (My Prediction would be a more scorpion like Dunsparce). Also @Yakup no need to mention that again and again :) Its okay.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

It looks like Burmy to me for some reason.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Type:Null is classified as sub-Legendary like the UBs and it evolves. And Solgaleo/Lunala are full on Legendaries, yet my avi is a Pokemon capable of evolving into them.
Back
Top Bottom