Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

That would be too much work on the 3DS when it’s about to die. It'd take a lot more resources from the Switch game than USUM does. It’s better to have DP remakes on the Swich later from their perspective.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I'm pretty sure they joined Team A to work on Sun/Moon when ORAS were done with.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

'Everyone' was an exaggeration, but the point still stands- almost every scenario will end in people calling USUM a 'cashgrab'. The fanbase throws the term around too lightly.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

When Dusk Lycanroc was revealed everyone was like "ITS A CASHGRAB LOW EFFORT FORM TO GET US TO BUY BOTH GAMES WTF GAMEFREAK GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER lol CARROTWOLF" And when there are real exclusive new Pokemon "ITS A CASHGRAB SINCE THERE ARE MORE EXCLUSIVE POKÉMON AND IT FORCES US TO BUY...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

1. it’s a physical attacker. (Surely you'd realise that after looking at their abilities?). The special attack stat of Midday and Midnight Form is absymal. Lycanroc's Attack is more than double it’s special attack. 2. Rock has very few noteworthy special moves. You're looking too much into this...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Fan speculation, which is proven to be wrong in the past.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Oh well, why not both Sinnoh and Kanto? I guess everyone will be happy then. A console typically gets games for 2 generations... so it isn’t totally out of the realm of possibility.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I guess that wouldn’t happen since it’s very much confirmed that GameFreak's next project is Switch.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Though would have more worth to play with B2W2 since you could use Unova Link, get some Easter eggs. And give a sigh of relief after only using the new Pokemon.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Nintendo have no right to forbid Level 5 from making a game, but they have rights to try and do so with GF. And iirc Nintendo didn't stop them from making Grey, but GF themselves scrapped the idea (if there even was any such idea. I don't think Grey existed) since they wanted to be unpredictable.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Well, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have recieved very different reactions than most main series games. Some consider that the effort is not worth $80, some say that sequels would be better, and a few say that a Switch version would be better. This is a thread intending to discuss the community's...
Back
Top Bottom