Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

That's why I think GF might throw us a curveball and give a totally unexpected (and not aobvious) Type to these new UBs so they're tied together.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

Thanks for telling, I accept my mistake there. I stil hope its Fire/Fairy or atleast Fire/Something, since Fire is my favourite type, and so far unused for UB.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

Like I said before, very rarely is a Pokémon's first shown move a non-STAB (in fact, I cannot remember any SM Pokémon which used a non STAB move on its first reveal.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

I'd say it's very unlikely, to say the least. The move uses fire crackers animation, and is SE on Deci and Metagross, which makes me very inclined towards Fire type.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

But no psychic or electric STAB can deal super effective damage to Decidueye or Metagross, as shown in the trailers.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

It's not a made up pattern... it's been true for every UB we've seen so far. No one can really deny the fact that none of the UBs so far have shared a type except counterparts. And it isn't just for UBs. The version exclusives usually have the same inspiration or type: A-Sandslash and...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

I hope they're not Psychic. I was actually wanting to rule off Psychic in the chart due to the mascots, but their status as UBs is dubious. I think it's unlikely we'll see a psychic UB. Anyways Paychic is too overused this generation.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

Not the person you quoted, but so far all the UBs have different types with no overlap (other than version exclusives), but Rock is already done with Nihilego. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Doing a breakdown of type options for UB Burst and...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

I'm convinced that Burst will be Fire/Fairy. And since the counterparts share a type, I think they'll send us a curveball and make Assembly Fire/Ghost. Just my crazy 'theory'.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

Burst's most straightforward type for me is Fire/Fairy. It uses fireworks to attack, and its move was super effective in Decidueye and Metagross.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

New Pokemon in USUM

I think there are going to be 4 new UBS at max (2 US exclusive and UM Exclusive) a 100-BST-all-round mythical, and maybe the new light-like Pokemon if it somehow isn't Necrozma.
Back
Top Bottom