Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Zeraora should not have been anything other than Electric/Fighting...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

It was pretty obvious at this point.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Then shouldn’t it be able to use all the signature moves, and the signature Z-Moves? I think Marshadow getting a Z-Move was just a promotion tactic. Z-Moves for Solgaleo and Lunala were planned, since they got released in USUM. I think they were left for USUM/possible Switch port for SM which...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

@Esserise Not every Mystical has to have a gimmick, but most mythicals these days seem to have one. Both Volcanion and Zeraora are late-generation Mythicals, which do not seem to serve a huge purpose other than tide us over till the next generation releases. A Mythical does not need to have a...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Magearna's forms were planned, so giving a Z-Move would be just an extra. Marshadow would've been left with nothing aside from the green-form it gets only while attacking. A Z-Move seems the most logical thing to promote the new mythical with.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Anyways, I think the leaked flying Eeveelution is fake. (https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?attachments/1520878350471-jpg.108768/ this is the one I'm talking about) Each generation of Eeveelutions has had something distinct and different from the others. Generation 1: The elemental ruff of...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

When I opened the forums a few hours ago after waking up, the MANY pages led me to believe CoroCoro had leaked with something significant. Oh well...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

*Incineroar, Decidueye and Primarina are crying in a corner holding their respective Z-Crystals*
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Er... UBs are Pokemon. I think the Ultra Space storyline might continue, with a region in Ultra Space which is 'the Kanto' of Ultra Space. We could see the introduction of weaker UBs, with some regional variants and a drastically different storyline, and some overhauled locations.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Well... Oshawott kind of looks like Piplup, but the Tepig line which looks weird. Pignite, Servine and Emboar are abominations imo. But I may be biased...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Er... aren’t they working with Nintendo? I think Nintendo would have a fair idea of how long Voice acting takes. They'd have discussed it if GameFreak was uncertain on the timing.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I think a late reveal with a shorter promotion period with 2018 release is as likely as an early 2019 release. I've seen people here argue that Pokemon can hold its own and it’s sales will be unaffected by the release in the 'off-season'. And I've also seen people throw around the argument that...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t know much about fire emblem, so, how much coverage does Fire emblem usually get at E3? If it gets usually gets covered in E3, they might decide to cover it in E3 and give Pokemon a direct (Becuase Pokemon usually tends to stay away from E3).
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I hope there isn’t voice acting, or it is optional... I personally hate complete voice acting in games. I don’t see the battle system doing a complete 180. I think it’s going to stay turn based, with some overhauls.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I'm fine with any kind of reboot as long as they don’t retcon stuff like Megas completely. Ideally I'd like a reboot to take place in a very different Kanto with rainbow Rocket as the villains. It'd be much preferable to a Kanto 3.0 region. I do not want the new region to be a Kanto pandering...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Also they had to make 800+ models for XY. They do not have to do so for the Switch. So a huge chunk of time is already saved, compared to XY.
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I went in with low expectations for the direct, but still feeling rather disappointed :(. An early 2019 release is becoming more likely, but I think there is still chance for 2018. I don’t think the games will be announced at E3. It'll be most likely at a Pokemon Direct.
  18. PkmnTrainerV

The Pokémon Day countdown said “2 Versions”. I don’t think they’ll change it so soon. 2 versions mean more $$$ for GameFreak.
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Do you mean the league? It does not disprove the possibility of a release date at ALL. The anime's pacing is wonky as hell currently.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

What information did the anime give today?
Back
Top Bottom