• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Spoilers Ultra Beasts in future generations.

I think we could see them in future games since they’re expanding on the concepts of alternate universes. Maybe we could have some of them in the Distortion World for Sinnoh Remakes?
  2. PkmnTrainerV

When Blacephalon was revealed I speculated it to be fairy type instead of ghost, and it still gives fairy vibes to me, so a fairy UB imo would take a direction similar to Blacephalon.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t think a fairy UB was much needed since we already have 4 fairy legendaries already in the form of Tapus in this generation.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I'd prefer if the Fire/Ice Type was a non-UB, non-legendary and non-mega Pokemon... I'm prepared to sacrifice 100 Pikachu to see a Fire/Ice Starter, but I don’t think it’s happening.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I think Ultra Beasts will be a part of the next games along with Rainbow Rocket, so there will not be any issue to obtain them imo.
Back
Top Bottom