Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Style Thread (New Style: Christmas 2020)

It disabled everything for me (including the snowflake effect). I'd like to give a feedback for these holiday filters. I usually don’t like to switch my current style (Bulbagarden Classic), so these filters are a new way of enjoying the festivities while retaining the colours I love. I’d love to...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

How do I remove the snow flakes from the style? I’m using Bulbagarden classic. I like the snow accents but the constant snow falling is distracting while reading posts, I appreciate the style and it’s one of the few events I actually like, but maybe the falling snow reduces and disappears after...
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I guess it might be just me in the process of getting used to the changes... It isn’t really a major concern now, though for me.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I haven’t tried out any other styles so I don’t have anything to compare it to, I just felt that it’d be more noticeable if it were not blue like the rest of the style.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I agree with @Thanos and @Esserise for the inclusion of a Xerneas and a Johto theme. Currently Bulbagarden Classic is my undisputed favourite.
Back
Top Bottom