Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

You haven’t seen good villains, then? Cold villains that show manners are a thing. Villains throwing tantrums doesn’t sound that great in comparison. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FauxAffablyEvil https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AffablyEvil
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I think one of the minor changes will be Mew using Genesis Supernova when Ash turns into stone.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

We’ve seen Misty and Brock as 3D models though- LGPE.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Games tend to have more entertainment value and are usually not a complete 1:1 remake.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

They all look like some weird in-between state of clay, legos and robots. Mew however, needs to be cherished and protected at all costs.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Didn’t notice that the comment was in regard to the previous post. My apologies.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Why do you see it as "correcting" someone's work instead of providing something new for the audience?
  8. PkmnTrainerV

The humans look like they could pass for Sabrina's dolls.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

So are they pretending that the first movie was never a thing?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I think they’ll keep the title same as the Japanese one for this movie.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Charizard might be there due to Ash being one of the 3 trainers with 3 fully evolved starters in the OG movie to battle the FullyEvolvedStarterTwos. I don’t think they’ll throw away that dynamic.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

No, they wouldn’t have any more time as compared to the release of a 2D movie since they wouldn’t have done the 2D movie anyway.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

If I’m not mistaken the 2d movies are done by a different animation staff than the main anime.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Will Mega Mewtwo X appear in this move? Y got a movie to itself but X was only present in the end credits of Diancie movie.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

I think it’s a good chance that the LGPE Pokemon might end up being related to Mew and Mewtwo (and maybe end up being #000 on the Kanto and National Dex?) and appear in this movie.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

The only 'pandering' I currently want to see is Alola and balanced Sinnoh pandering (which excludes Lucario). But we're in for more Kanto. (Seriously, you know there’s a problem when the 20 year old roster has 3 movies now with the current Pokémon sans Incineroar and Marshadow not being featured).
  17. PkmnTrainerV

I'd love it if they released an alternative universe telling of the Rise of Darkrai to go with the Sinnoh Remakes. One can dream...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

They’re not going to replace Mew. It’s way too popular. A new Mew form on the other hand might be possible...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

So... what new bells and whistles can Mew and Mewtwo get for the new movie? Maybe a new form? (*sigh* since there's 'evolution' in the title and all that). There’s also supposed to be a new Pokemon in LGPE. Could it be related to Mewtwo in some way? If so the new Pokemon could end up being an...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

I just hope Ash has Pokemon other than Pikachu (and Charizard).
Back
Top Bottom