Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

Time to binge watch all Raichu episodes! (And maybe the Aether arc since I missed most of it..)
  2. PkmnTrainerV

#NotAllRaichu The Pokemon Summer Academy's Raichu is a good boy that must be protected at all costs.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

*butt shaking and Pikachu sniffing each other* WHAT THE FURRET DID I JUST WATCH
  4. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t think it’s going to be a long arc. Just a filler with various Pikachu falling in love for a filler.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

It could be the reason, but considering the gag-heavy and comedic nature of the series and the extreme emphasis on stereotypically feminine features in the first image suggests something related to affections.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Because This followed by This implies a fight over the female Pikachu... They’re shaping up the female Pikachu as the stereotypical beautiful girl the hero falls for.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

I really wish they’d bring back Puka for once. After all it inspired Alolan Raichu...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I'll be happy to help with the purpose too.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

And I’m going to guess that the pompadour Pikachu gets in a fight with Ash’s Pikachu over the female one.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I’m sure the customisation feature will offer plenty of comedic/nightmare fuel in this episode. The process has already begun with the pictures.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

That Pikachu looks... disturbing... to say the least...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

I could bet a large share of my life savings that the reason of Electrium Z transforming is a surplus of Z-Power at times and when Ash and Pikachu’s bond reaches its peak.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I hope they don’t forget that Pichu and Raichu exist.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Inb4 they try to toy around with the idea of Pikachu’s release like Pikachu’s goodbye.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

Jessie's Mimikyu adds all the more potential to this episode so it being an episode with Team Rocket has atleast one upside. I'm expecting Mimikyu and Pikachu to battle and use their Z-Moves again.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Pikachu Valley was there in USUM... I wonder how would Mimikyu react to the Pikachu Valley.
Back
Top Bottom