Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Must've been a strange battle, judging from Charizard's track record. Or that Audino's the most powerful Pokémon ever seen.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

When? I remember it being mostly undefeated with the exception of Siebold’s Blastoise.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Specially since Charizard trained much more than all of Ash's Pokémon ever caught combined.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

I guess I used the wrong term. Ash-Greninja seems much more chosen one-ish than a simple Mega Evolution.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Because one of them seems much more like plot armour than the other?
  6. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

You conveniently forgot to mention the fact that any Pokemon from a Mega-evolvable species can Mega Evolve, but Ash's Greninja just happened to be the reincarnation of a 300+ year old hero Greninja.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

The post I had originally replied to implied that bond was the only thing required to activate Ash-Greninja and was thus better than Megas which required stones- I wanted to refute that point.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

That was my point- the form didn’t result from bond alone. A super-special powered Greninja was also involved.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Are you telling me that somehow Ash was the only trainer in 300+ years to have such an extend of bond with a Pokemon?
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Maintaining composure is a personality trait though. You can be ‘equal’ to someone without being hysterical.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

GameFreak said in an interview that they wanted to make sure that Generation 6 designs did not end up looking incomplete without their hypothetical Megas so they decided to give them none to make sure they looked complete beforehand.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

So what? It wouldn’t kill them to give Delphox and Chesnaught Megas.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

Probably the same answer as to why only a Pikachu can use 10000 volt thunderbolt with only Ash.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Bond Phenomenon

That doesn’t make sense since Ash- Greninja straight up OHKOed a Mega Altaria, thus proving itself even more OP than Megas.
Back
Top Bottom