Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

A Johto remake would be atleast two years away if it’s a thing though. It doesn’t make marketing sense to promote it before Generation 8. Plus Sudowoodo is a Kanto Pokemon and not a Johto one. Please excuse this brainfart
  2. PkmnTrainerV

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

I really wanted Brock to capture a kangaskhan after seeing one in the preview, but I doubt it’s happening since it’s a farm Pokemon.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

This series has set precedent for a canon couple though- Kukui and Burnet. Amourshipping recently was the closest we got to a canon Ash ship so its not far fetch’d for Brock to get hinted at finding love. When the girl isn’t interested I actually like Misty dragging Brock away, but when Olivia...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

This is one of the few times where I think Misty shouldn’t have pulled Brock away from a woman. At this point she’s just ruining the blossoming of a relationship when both parties are interested.
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Just as you have your personal opinion on how Alola should be handled in the anime itself, some people have the opinion that it deserves a movie of its own just like each and every of the 6 regions before it and it isn’t understandable. If we get a Kanto movie instead of an Alola one, it is...
  6. PkmnTrainerV

The quality of the films doesn’t change the fact that Alola hasn’t got a movie in its own generation though, which was my point there. Including a few popular Alolan Pokemon was something they had to do to promote them.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Because the other regions ended up with zero focus. Totodile so far is the only Non-Kanto Pokemon owned by Ash that even got acknowledged. Only the Kanto Pokemon owned by the OG traveling group were shown in the lab episodes. That combined with some people's opinion that Kanto's getting too...
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I doubt we’d see their non-Generation 1 Pokemon.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

I hope they don’t show Brock swooning over Lusamine since she’s supposed to be 40 and Lillie’s mom. And I’m sure Wicke’s meant to be similarly aged.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Brock isn’t going to marry Olivia. Isn’t he supposed to be 15?
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Is there even a ‘good way’? We all know what happened to Brock after his brief stint with Ivy.
Back
Top Bottom