Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

The only extra starters are the Kanto and Alola trios.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I’m sorry, but far from a wide-spread complaint, so far I’ve seen literally no one say this: and I’ve also been to negativity cesspools like Reddit. The sizeable amount of people currently complaining will gladly take longer development times.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

This has aged really badly...
  4. PkmnTrainerV

The 'Extra Max Thing' didn’t seem to be an issue since Ditto effectively gives a team an extra Mega as well, but the Max mechanics are complicated in the sense that they have the three turn limitation, and Ditto transformed would complicate that, I noticed right after posting my previous reply...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t really think Ditto transforming into Gigantamax forms should be an issue, seeing that it has currently no problem in hypothetically transforming into an Ultra Necrozma with +4 in every stat... If it makes you feel any better, the moves have sensible names in other languages.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

The casual fans who own multiple games but not necessarily keep up with the media, and the aforementioned people deliberately trying to remain spoiler free might have no idea.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

At this point I feel that it’s pretty reasonable to ask for a list of Pokemon that are in SwSh becoming somewhere on the website and updated as new trailers arrive.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

Introductory Dynamax trailer, I think.
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Colour picker to the rescue! View: https://imgur.com/a/JxXUFJs
  10. PkmnTrainerV

It’s black/grey though, not blue like Sobble...And I think it’s missing the crest/feather like thing.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

That’s not even possible in the series if I'm not mistaken, barring special means like Friend Safari and the scanning features in Alola.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

Wouldn’t the regions which are getting remakes have less representation because they'll be featured in the remake anyway?
  13. PkmnTrainerV

I want a cave infested with Noibat instead of Zubat for a change. No caterpie, pidgey and ratatta.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

Maybe holding Strange Souvenier while using the Thunderstone/Leaf Stone triggers Alolan form evolution.
Back
Top Bottom