Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Can we please stop posting repetitive material? Discussion by Grass Trainer Gardenia and Riley just seems to rotate in circles to the point that it takes up many pages of the thread with people just dismissing each other's posts and actual relevant (and new) information gets suppressed. I don’t...
  2. PkmnTrainerV

I don’t think Kukui will be using a literal Island deity. It’s pretty clear that it’s a wild Pokémon as of the Guzzlord episode.
  3. PkmnTrainerV

I was considering it a likely possibility ever since the Exhibition match was announced.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Even though my opinion ranges from meh to neutral on Serena, did you just attempt to speak for a huge fanbase (that you don’t even reasonate with?). I'm pretty sure that not everyone likes Serena for the same reason, and passing of every single one of her fans as someone who likes her for...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Not changing the title has no downsides, and it’d be better when we have more information and things are clearer.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

We don’t even know they exist, and even if they do, we don’t know if their character arcs exist. It was a logical assumption they weren’t captured, as we don’t even see the capture, use or acknowledgement of any of Ash’s other Kanto Pokemon. Interesting coincidence you mention that since...
  7. PkmnTrainerV

That’s my reasoning. When people mention that the similar to the movie logo might mean an AU Ash, I inferred it to be the movie AU Ash for prettu obvious reasons. As far as we know, the Oaked Pokemon were never even captured in that AU.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

I’m pretty sure we'll run into those issues with AU Ash as well down the line. On the topic of giving Johto and Hoenn better representation, are you suggesting that the hypothetical AU Ash will travel through them from scratch? Because it literally wouldn’t be feasible to do that due to time...
  9. PkmnTrainerV

So... they can simply give Ash a better costume instead of changing the lead to AU Ash? Replacing normal Ash with AU Ash achieves nothing, and effectively erases all the Oaked Pokémon from the series, whereas keeping Ash would at least make sure they exist.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

Is there any upside at all to using AU Ash? I’m not really comfortable with them completely removing Ash’s older Pokemon not named Charizard from the series. They didn’t appear in the series, but at least we knew they existed...
  11. PkmnTrainerV

Because you keep on fetishising POCs? Can you please stop? That comes off as perverted and really inappropriate for such a forum.
  12. PkmnTrainerV

If you’re reading the thread wouldn’t you already know that? It isn’t as if the post was secret. The forums aren’t a race for who posts something first or who gets the most likes. I personally find it rude when people are told off for posting something before someone else. It just gets annoying...
  13. PkmnTrainerV

This thread now borderline feels like fear mongering at times.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I always wanted to see the anime’s tournament like format adapted into the games, so that’s one aspect I like.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

This makes no sense.
  16. PkmnTrainerV

Anyways, I think the Pokémon Masters promotion will be brief. I just hope it isn’t AU Ash. Maybe it features appearances of Ash's Oaked Pokemon? They could be developed somewhat, and maybe even featured sometimes in the SwSh anime (maybe the league?)
  17. PkmnTrainerV

If a Pokemon Masters related anime even happens, it’s going on be a side series and it will be promoted with SwSh, not instead of Sword and Shield. They can promote more than one thing at the same time. I don’t know why are people getting the idea that SwSh won’t have an anime adaptation. It...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

My entire point was there can simply be someone non-gymleader non-rival.p as the third companion. A gym leader is not guaranteed in the third spot. It can be someone unknown to be revealed soon. We don’t know that yet. We literally had such a character in SM- Lillie (although female). Are you...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

For all we know they reveal a character at the anime announcement. I wouldn’t take a gym leader being on the cast for granted, seeing their different execution as literal celebrities in Galar.
  20. PkmnTrainerV

Do you know all the Male characters in the game for you to say that?
Back
Top Bottom