Search results for query: *

1. PkmnTrainerV

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Aren’t the gym leader names also spoilers? I personally don’t mind spoilers but anyone opening the thread that isn’t looking for spoilers would instantly get spoiled on the gym leaders.
  2. PkmnTrainerV

@Knightwolf09 @DannyDrawsaLot Mind using spoiler tags on the leaked Pokémon names?
  3. PkmnTrainerV

There’s the simple possibility that they wanted to showcase exclusive gyms and the first four are not version exclusive.
  4. PkmnTrainerV

Lt. Surge, Janine, maybe Falkner(??), Pryce, Clair, Flannery, Wionna, Wallace, Juan (highlights), Fantina, Volkner, Cilan, Chilli, Cress, Elesa, Brycen, Marlon, Clemont, Olympia, Wulfric, Nessa (highlights). Do. My overall point was not identifying gym leaders with hair colours, but that...
  5. PkmnTrainerV

Kabu by itself means fog though.
  6. PkmnTrainerV

That isn’t really a bold prediction, since gym leaders often have their types as hair colours.
  7. PkmnTrainerV

Even if there’s going to be a gym leaders are evil plot, not all of them will be evil. Or they might just retcon the character slightly. Lusamine was made much more likeable in SM anime and Gladion isn’t a Team Skull member.
  8. PkmnTrainerV

It’s already happening as the championship cup. https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/story/strive-to-become-next-champion/
  9. PkmnTrainerV

Or perhaps they want to keep the more exclusive transformations for something later than the second gym.
  10. PkmnTrainerV

I think Bea and Allister just have unrevealed aces.
  11. PkmnTrainerV

I do understand where you’re coming from, and as Metaboss said the discussion already ended up peacefully this time around. And a kind reminder that I literally had around 3 posts in the last debacle and it literally took place while I was asleep and woke up to this thread closed. It feels...
  12. PkmnTrainerV

That’s my entire point. Taboo against 666 shouldn’t be forced on me. If any numbers are banned, I think it’s going to be obscenities in goroawase and not much else.
  13. PkmnTrainerV

In the end, I don’t think any numbers should be banned from the selection.
  14. PkmnTrainerV

I believe drinking water is bad for you. It’s against the law for you to ever come in contact or drink water ever again.
  15. PkmnTrainerV

And every number that has even the slightest bad connotations in every religion to exist. It feels like an attempt to just exert control on other people just because one can, because if you’re seeing 666 in your game because you yourself chose to. Any Christian would just not use the number, so...
  16. PkmnTrainerV

The base of the matter is, you find a number offensive and want it out of other people’s games where you won’t even see it, so I should be free to remove a number from your game that I find offensive. And then 69 should be removed because it offends parents, which you’re perfectly in support...
  17. PkmnTrainerV

Why? Others are free to use similar logics as you. If my hypothetical religion has 342 has a satan-equivalent symbolism I can use the same logic as you to get it banned if 666 is getting banned. What others do in their games isn’t really anyone else’s business, as long as it doesn’t hurt...
  18. PkmnTrainerV

The fact is that the number does no physical harm to anyone unlike drugs and you won’t even see it if someone else uses it. The only place where you’ll see it if it’s not banned is if you yourself decided to use it :p It’s just that if one number is banned, numbers offensive to every religion...
  19. PkmnTrainerV

Just don’t use them if you’re Christian. I don’t see why their use should be locked for the non-Christians. In the end it’s just a number. I’d rather not have a religion completely unrelated to me imposed on my game. Pokemon no. 666 was also a thing, too. I even doubt you’ll be seeing what...
  20. PkmnTrainerV

It’s said to happen only during Gym Battles and Max Raids. Max raids are the feature where friends battle against a Dynamaxed Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom